Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

16 minutes ago, sjc said:

What a fight that was!

Unfortunate how it ended even if McLellan was a piece of shit.

Nah, f**k him. Dog fighting b*****d...

Anyone see the aftermath of the Dirrell fight?

Another DQ win for Andre after being knocked out after the bell. Think the ref was very harsh, he'd warned before about a shot after bell, surely the next step is a point deduction? Anyway, punches landed on the bell and just after at the end of the 8th round. You can hear Dirrells corner telling him to stay down after he tells the ref initially that he'd be fine to continue and he starts to get to his feet.

Shocking sucker punch by his uncle/trainer on Uzcatequi after having a word with him in his corner.

Surely after they review all this the IBF can't press on with Dirrell as Interim champion and no1 contender for the full title?

Crawford was good I thought but there was some amount of hyperbole in display on the commentary. Probably won every round but the he took a few shots against an opponent who isn't exactly elite. Needs a good name on his resume before he can be considered top 5-10 P4P imo.

Dirrell is an absolute blouse The boy was mid combo when the bell rang - it wasn't as if he had dropped his hands and got sucker punched.
He's a total joke. He play acted against Abraham and he exploited that situation at weekend. Cowards way out. I just hope it's not something that creeps into boxing like diving has in football and a sport that was the preserve of real men now has become a place for Jessies.

I'm having to admit defeat trying to get through last weekends schedule.  Have watched 8 or 9 fights and still have at least 5 or 6 I want to see, will probably have to leave them until a quieter weekend in future when there's not much on.

11 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

I'm having to admit defeat trying to get through last weekends schedule.  Have watched 8 or 9 fights and still have at least 5 or 6 I want to see, will probably have to leave them until a quieter weekend in future when there's not much on.

Get them watched you fucking casual. 

19 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

Scum IMO.

Have a word with yourself. You will be tuned into SBO on Saturday night just in time for Sweet Caroline before the main event at this rate.