Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I take it nobody cares about this Murray card at the weekend 

Murray Rosado is an interesting fight. Last chance saloon for them both? Can't see the winner going on to win a title anyway but would be good for Murray if he could, worse fighters have been champions.
Fielding Ryder and Dodd Appleyard on the undercard are fights I want to catch as well. It's a pity Langford is on another card, another interesting fight imo.
"Pound for pound king" Rigondueoz added to the Ward vs Kovalev card. Will probably record and watch the next day.

Fighting a guy 25 (17) -0 as well. Admittedly I haven't heard of him though. Always good to see Rigo and Ward Kovalev is reason enough to try and stay up!

16 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

I take it nobody cares about this Murray card at the weekend 

Murray and Rosado have both lost a lot = war. Rosado's last fight with Monroe and Murray's fight with Abraham are two of the worst fights I've ever seen, said the same going into Whyte Chisora though and that turned out quite decent so you never know.

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

"Pound for pound king" Rigondueoz added to the Ward vs Kovalev card. Will probably record and watch the next day.

He's out my P4P list until he fights someone half decent or finds some Ukrainian heritage. His big bro the heavyweight king Ortiz is funny though, think he came into the boxing game purely to annoy as many promoters as he can. 

He's out my P4P list until he fights someone half decent or finds some Ukrainian heritage. His big bro the heavyweight king Ortiz is funny though, think he came into the boxing game purely to annoy as many promoters as he can. 

Did not know they were related.

Did Rigondaoux not get KD'd twice by that boy Josh Warrington walked through?

Had it 8-4 to Burns from pretty close to ringside, bad decisions happen though

Lol I was at ringside on Saturday as well and had it close to start. I stopped scoring it after my mates on WhatsApp told me I was miles off. Hard to say whether I was affected by the crowd or whatever, I was absolutely paralytic. A total embarrassment tbqh. Just shouting nonsense and slavering everywhere. Card was pretty terrible apart from the Cardle fight. Butcher never showed up which made it pretty much all one-sided fights

3 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Lol I was at ringside on Saturday as well and had it close to start. I stopped scoring it after my mates on WhatsApp told me I was miles off. Hard to say whether I was affected by the crowd or whatever, I was absolutely paralytic. A total embarrassment tbqh. Just shouting nonsense and slavering everywhere. Card was pretty terrible apart from the Cardle fight. Butcher never showed up which made it pretty much all one-sided fights

I was exactly the same, had it 4-2 to Burns then checked Twitter and Indongo was 1-50 and no one had given Burns a round, turn into a casual when I drink

3 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

I was exactly the same, had it 4-2 to Burns then checked Twitter and Indongo was 1-50 and no one had given Burns a round, turn into a casual when I drink

Can't beat that Matchroom experience. This is the reason why judges should be removed from ringside and put in a silent room watching the fight there.