Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Well

AJ > Haye > Fury...

Lewis in his day better than them all

Lewis, on his day, wasn't better than Oliver McCall & Hasim Rahman.

That he had to avenge those defeats would suggest as much, as good a champion as he was.

Lewis, on his day, wasn't better than Oliver McCall & Hasim Rahman.

That he had to avenge those defeats would suggest as much, as good a champion as he was.

That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. When he wasn't on his day, probably by underestimating them, he got beat by them. Then when he made sure he was on his day in the rematches he smashed f**k out the both of them. Certainly the best heavyweight I've seen, by quite a distance.

Watched Haye fight, pretty poor show dont think the guy landed one punch in the whole fight. If you r back then fight someone decent absolutely no point in digging up these guys who dont even want to throw anything back.

There must be someone in the top 10 rankings that would fight David Haye, get it done and stop wasting fans time and money.

He doesn't give a shit about the fans though, the same casuals who bought a ticket will still buy it whether it's the Cobra he's fighting or King Kong. Why bother with the added risk/ having to give the opponent more money when you dont have to. It's the reason the "casuals are good for the sport" argument is bullshit

A would put myself in "casual fan" bracket but still want to see the best fights out there.

Haye has come back from a long lay off so fair enough the last fight this fight is a stretch, the Briggs fight next for him is a step in the right direction but he needs to get looking up the way not down the way for an opponent after that....Dillian Whyte??

That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. When he wasn't on his day, probably by underestimating them, he got beat by them. Then when he made sure he was on his day in the rematches he smashed f**k out the both of them. Certainly the best heavyweight I've seen, by quite a distance.

Yup my point.

When Lewis was focused he was unreal.

Would be dominating that division just now.

He would dominate fury