RECORD BREAKING - 114 Years of Hurt

As much as it's fun to look at Dundee's chronic failure in the Scottish Cup they don't have the same history of repeatedly Dundeeing it in the final like Hibs did until recently. Need at least one Dundee United humping of Dundee in the final for them to truly Dundee it to the extent Hibs did.

It's not the world's oldest club competition either. Really have to wonder about the mindset of someone posting that drivel straight after such an enjoyable end to a cup final.

It's the oldest trophy, as was stated. (No doubt deliberately to get a bite.)

The Jags won it in '21, league cup in '71 so I reckon it's our turn again in 5 years time.

Sounds about right.  :)

It's not the world's oldest club competition either. Really have to wonder about the mindset of someone posting that drivel straight after such an enjoyable end to a cup final.

Correct. It's the world's oldest trophy but the English FA Cup is the oldest competition. One of the previous FA Cup trophies got stolen and melted down or something in the early days.

Dundee fans, I know that feel.

All I can say TGIG is that for what your team did on Saturday I am very happy to have been put in the position as a fan of the team with the new worst record.

It's worth it.

Stirling Albion only represented an area of Stirlingshire before 2002 and therefore spent 92 of your 106 years of hurt as a provincial club. Dundee spent all 106 years as a city club and so are supreme, unchallenged failures in their class. 

Better luck next time. 

Stirling Albion were only formed in 1945., and therefore spent 57 etc etc