Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

Todays announcement begins with the signing of midfield wizard John Henderson who joins us from Belshill. John is an excellent addition to the squad and im sure he will be a fans favourite.

13516691_1748105688795949_81562975664133

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some outstanding signings by Gartcairn for the forthcoming season. Reminds me of when Bellshill Athletic had financial investment and attracted quality players like Dingwall, Brownlie, Drew, Brown to play in bottom division and coasted to successive league titles and promotions.

Having visited Gartcairn a couple of times last season, I hope, and I'm sure visiting teams do, that some time and effort has been set aside to improve the ground and give it more of a junior feel.

That being said, the ambition being shown on the park is commendable and I can't see any other team in that division even coming close to Gartcairn this season.

Sportsfan i agree off the park things can be better however there is only so much we are allowed to do at the moment. We will have the park covered around the outside this season and dug out will be better but there are certainly worse than what we have out there.

Todays announcement begins with the signing of midfield wizard John Henderson who joins us from Belshill. John is an excellent addition to the squad and im sure he will be a fans favourite.

13516691_1748105688795949_81562975664133

John is best described as unpredictable. Can be wonderful and can be awful but am presuming he is learning the Junior game which can only do him good. Look forward to welcoming him back to Lanark.

Money obviously

Think its more to do with the players turn up to training with only their boots.  All adidas training kit, towels, food, tea/coffee/hot chocolate is all laid out for them and collected back in after training!

Think its more to do with the players turn up to training with only their boots. All adidas training kit, towels, food, tea/coffee/hot chocolate is all laid out for them and collected back in after training!

Are they not allowed to drink the tea?

Its all about money with the 3 guys that left bellshill the same with jordon love he was offerd a gr8 deal to come to bellshill and turned it down for more money to play in the botton league

Its all about money with the 3 guys that left bellshill the same with jordon love he was offerd a gr8 deal to come to bellshill and turned it down for more money to play in the botton league

Agree,Kevin ross was meant to be coming to Kilsyth, deal all but done,all of a sudden he's off to a team in the bottom league? Money talks, I work beside I guy from airdrie an he was telling me there paying big wages?

Archived