Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/03/2017 at 22:51, Ryso Mac said:

Just ur usual this bashing the night miller eh.

Hope you enjoyed your day out on Saturday pal 

Saturday was superb not many teams get that far , whit about the young lad Dylan Whitelaw coming on for Kev Ross 30 mins in the qtr final of the junior cup at 17 years of age !!!

Mon Ryso give the Cairn some credit on the development of the young academy players with talent playing for the Cairn 4 this year with Josh Moore getting a regular start every game now 

#development #pathway #letitgo?

As I said before big lad it a great achievement and as u said not many team do it.

This development that ur on about why did they not play under the previous manager when they struggled to fill a bench? 

Will they still be in the first team when Davie get the cheque book out in the summer everyone on the junior world knows at least 5 who have all agreed to come in.

the boy Moore is no doubt a talent from all reports but here's a question how longs he been in the academy? 

But credit where credit is due u guys do a great job with the academy nobody can argue with that. 

On 24/03/2017 at 23:34, Ryso Mac said:

As I said before big lad it a great achievement and as u said not many team do it.

This development that ur on about why did they not play under the previous manager when they struggled to fill a bench? 

Will they still be in the first team when Davie get the cheque book out in the summer everyone on the junior world knows at least 5 who have all agreed to come in.

the boy Moore is no doubt a talent from all reports but here's a question how longs he been in the academy? 

But credit where credit is due u guys do a great job with the academy nobody can argue with that. 

Rysio the penny might just have dropped  wee man 

This development that ur on about why did they not play under the previous manager when they struggled to fill a bench !!

Josh as far as I'm aware has been at the academy all season after being held hostage by an outdated pro youth set up else's where , yesterday Cairns squad of 16 had 2 under 17s 2 under 16s           with Josh playing from the start and the 2 17s coming on for the last 10mins to close the game out

As for opening a cheque book if that's true they ain't coming for The cash or the facilities out with the Pitch are they ?

Ur right miller I've got it wrong nobody has ever joined gartcairn for money.  All about the facilities and coaching 

Good on u guys for developing all these players will see come August how many are still there. 

Anyhow good win yesterday back in the promotion hunt now.  Ur old boss done well yesterday turning his old team over in a very good team performance.  

It was a superb win against the Gow and good to see Lee Pets come off the Bench for his first start for them 

Every games for winning although no promotion for Cairn this year Ryso building for next 

enjoy the sun 

7 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

Ur right miller I've got it wrong nobody has ever joined gartcairn for money.  All about the facilities and coaching 

Good on u guys for developing all these players will see come August how many are still there. 

Anyhow good win yesterday back in the promotion hunt now.  Ur old boss done well yesterday turning his old team over in a very good team performance.  

It was great to see 2 * u16 2 * u17 and 2 * u19s in the squad yesterday - as you say Ryso - next season will be different but these young lads have been given a taste of what they have on their doorstep and its entirely up to them how far they can push in to the team for next season and the next and so on.  The academy "should" have 21, 19, 17 & 16 next season so there will be plenty of talent to maybe not play but to nurture in to the team.  I've watched teams both this and last season and there are teams that i would advise any 17 or 16yr old from not playing in as yeah they may physically be nearly there but mentally they would get chewed up and spat out within minutes of coming on.  It is a great problem to have, which i'm sure, many junior clubs would love to also have.

Were u at the thorniewood game yesterday miller? Coming of the bench for his first start that's a new one to me.

rtg using the youngsters is brilliant the now but there is no way ur team next season will have as many in it. The boy Moore and that will be it. 

And who are u kidding miller ur not goin for promotion! Behave please!

50 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Were u at the thorniewood game yesterday miller? Coming of the bench for his first start that's a new one to me.

rtg using the youngsters is brilliant the now but there is no way ur team next season will have as many in it. The boy Moore and that will be it. 

And who are u kidding miller ur not goin for promotion! Behave please!

Dunno how Ryso he came on from the bench at the 2nd half for his first Game for the Wood ????

As for promotion wouldn't think you could loose 9 games and get promoted over for us this year I'm afraid won't stop wee Davy trying to win every game though 

52 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Never started the game tho! First appearance I'll give you.

Du fancy urselfs to win ur last few games then. Who u still got to play? 

Eastkilbride home and away ,Lanark away, Dunnipace away Ashfield at Home newmains at home 39 points possible but unlikely 

11 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Apart from Lanark all the teams are below u surely u must fancy that 

Most teams in the league can all beat each other Ryso eastkilbride  are only below us cause they haven't been playing games , Dunnipace is a tough place as well , maximum respect to all opposition in this league 

6 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

Settle down ya numpty was having a laugh 

gettin sensible? Ur old pal rtg pulled me a few weeks ago for spelling #justsayin

Was just starting to like you as well ;) 

spelling and grammar never my strong point lol 

Archived