Gartcairn Juniors 2016/17

Gartcairn Army

Not upset me at all. Just like you splatter your opinion all over this page about Gartcairn then I thought it would be nice to give an accurate impression of the legendary Ryso "the cairn basher" Mac. Everything your questioned on you come back with a question. Not at any point did I say you had stated anything that wasn't the truth as I wouldn't know myself. But people coming on to a Gartcairn thread are looking for more than your personal vandetta I am afraid. Go and support your own team and let cairn supporters get on with supporting theirs

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardly legendary buddy! But cheers for creating a profile just to answer me

I was supporting my team yesterday the exact same as I supported them the week before and we have recorded 2 goods. 

The ex gartcairn lad done well at left back yesterday.

hope this is a good enough response for you speedy one! 

Profile was created months ago as I was going to ask you what your problem was with Gartcairn months ago but as I said I had noticed you answer questions with another question so I would be wasting my time I guess. Hope your team keep winning and the ex cairn boys can do the business for you ledge!

Could anybody help me with the squad info for Gartcairn for Saturday's programme please? Sent a few PMs and emails off, but not been able to reach anybody as yet.

Just looking for a squad list & coaching staff. Any photos would be a big help as well.

On 05/04/2017 at 17:38, Troon Portland said:

Could anybody help me with the squad info for Gartcairn for Saturday's programme please? Sent a few PMs and emails off, but not been able to reach anybody as yet.

Just looking for a squad list & coaching staff. Any photos would be a big help as well.

Hi mate sorry I was on holiday but I've pmd you.

Would like to wish Martin Regan all the best as he is heading back to Amateur football today.  Martin is a great lad and im sure whatever team he ends up at they will benefit from having him in between the sticks.

Delighted with the result today and the performance. Troon didn't really turn up but we didn't let them with a very hard working display.

Troon are a great club with great set up and lovely people in charge. Hospitality was first class and I wish them all the very best for the future.

Archived