Plans today?

Park with the kids for some football and Pokemon hunting (FML), then spot of dinner with my bird, her niece and nephew and MOTD tonight with a few beers once I have put the kids to bed.

Might stick a daft coupon on before heading to the park.

I’m going for a walk around town to soak up the pre rugby atmosphere before returning home for a sober evening playing the PS4 and passing time before I can go to sleep and escape from this miserable, boring existence of mine for a few hours.

• 3 months later...

Winter's here with a bang. 5 degrees celsius at night - wtf is this shit? Off to buy a fire pit for the patio. 

*Eta update*: 

Well that was a partial success. Ended up buying 2 braziers and some 'Ecologs'. Smoke everywhere. Looks like they're going to be used for ornaments, unless anyone wants to buy 2 braziers? 

Edited by Dee Man

What size are they? The wife is a 34d but she can squeeze them into a 36c if pushed.

My plans today are shopping, taps aff sunbathing then off out to my sons stag party for copious amounts of T.

Edited by supermik

Went for a 5 mile run up the Mabie forest this morning. Just heading in to town for a spot of lunch. Probably go and visit the folks the afternoon and then head to the gym. Quiet night in this evening, as I’m heading up north for a few days tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Went for a 5 mile run up the Mabie forest this morning. Just heading in to town for a spot of lunch. Probably go and visit the folks the afternoon and then head to the gym. Quiet night in this evening, as I’m heading up north for a few days tomorrow morning.

A recovery Lazarus would envy.

5 hours ago, supermik said:

What size are they? The wife is a 34d but she can squeeze them into a 36c if pushed.

My plans today are shopping, taps aff sunbathing then off out to my sons stag party for copious amounts of T.

My mate wants to know if this wife of yours will be at home while you attend the stag?