Plans today?

Did the missus struggle dragging it up the stairs while you were down at spoons?

I was actually at spoons earlier and if it arrived during the earliest time of the allocated window she would have been at home alone with the delivery men.

10 hours ago, Adam said:

A wee coupon win today and life will be complete.

10 hours ago, Karpaty said:

I’ve tried so many different angles the last fortnight or so and keep hitting the bar. Today’s the day!

Hadn’t put a coupon on in ages. Spoke to my father in law earlier and he asked if I’d had any wins. Inspired me to have a wee bet but hadn’t realised ICT v Falkirk wasn’t on today..(note what a traitorous b*****d I am)

650F1616-2F19-4D86-A3B2-289CB6BCCD77.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

About to go out to a place I don't like, in the company of people, most of whom I won't know. I don't particularly like the ones I do know.

It's her turn to choose, before I get the "don't go" suggestions. I was praying for storm Dylan to blow the car through the living room window or for illness to strike. Nothing good ever happens to me.

Just demolished 2 bacon rolls, away to jump in a bath, going to take the dog for a walk and take the bairn out on her bike. Will go watch the new year dook at 2 then settle in front of the telly and hopefully see my coupon come in.