Plans today?

I've started going to the local Wetherspoons fairly regularly with my girlfriend, will probably end up in there tonight after dinner too. I worry that I'm turning into Throbber...

Is it the only pub available?

No, but it's always pretty busy and fairly cheap. Other pubs nearby tend to be shite tbh, and I can't be arsed with a night in town tonight as the football is on, it will be hoaching.

I've started going to the local Wetherspoons fairly regularly with my girlfriend, will probably end up in there tonight after dinner too. I worry that I'm turning into Throbber...

Why are you worried about that?

Jeezo 8Mile, couldn't paint a brass neck on you! [emoji23]

Aye ye could! [emoji1]

Don't worry 8Mile, if I know this place as well as I think I do people will soon forget how you screenshat a text conversation you had with an imaginary friend to try and prove a completely worthless point over a fellow headcase poster.

Aye? [emoji1]

Well they did eventually forget to keep picking on you about stinking out your washing machine and your fat girlfriends clothes with your ejaculate-laden socks...

Just do your worst.

I'm only kidding Throbber, you're genuinely my favourite poster on here. Your stories of excess drinking, shite clobber and a nagging girlfriend all resonate with me. Well, shite clothing not so much!

I'm only kidding Throbber, you're genuinely my favourite poster on here. Your stories of excess drinking, shite clobber and a nagging girlfriend all resonate with me. Well, shite clothing not so much!

Thanks man that means a lot.

Also Adam your girlfriend isn't fat YET. Mine is fat because she binge eats and drinks to excess as she needs some sort of release from having to put up with me. I have that effect on people.

throbber owns his foibles and accepts them, they're part of who he is. He doesn't confess to shite flinging, tramp abuse and Stirling plumber abuse only to pretend he was only joking or imaginary Tony did it.