Plans today?

Heading to my maw's place shortly to take her to my sister's.

Might watch the cup final somewhere.

If Rangers win, I'll be taking my maw hame, then I'll get a few beers.

If Hibs win, I'll be killing myself, and she'll be getting a taxi.

c'mon the hibs.

Got haircut like everyone else it seems. Going to go for a coffee and generally west end it up for a bit, home for cup finals then later have mates coming over and I'm making canambert hedgehog loaf.

I'm going to spend all day on P&B seeing if I can post in the Dundee United thread more often than the Dees.

I know it's a challenge.

^^^ no need to visit barbers as he is bald as a coot.

Arriving in Glasgow at 5-ish, check into hotel. Food and beers in the West End then off to see the Manics followed by beers and ching.

You lucky b*****d.

Who'd have thought the most popular activity for Scottish guys wasn't shagging or drinking, it was actually getting your hair cut?

I was thinking of getting haircut, but going by this thread, they'll be queued out the door. 

Today, I'll watch the football, then going to a board-games night with some booze. 

My Angels nip at each other, which I can live wi. Got a nice wee school of 15 cardinals, which is affy bonnie.

Enough of this chat, as we'll get hit wi "Amateur Aquarium owners chat thread, for this pish". There's a thread I'm sure, and I've posted on it. Time for a tank shots bump!

Where you going for the game m8? Probably nipping out myself if you fancy a few pints?

I dunno yet, I'll probably only stay until HT, got to go and get the kids. I'll be in or about Finnieston if you're about though.

My Angels nip at each other, which I can live wi. Got a nice wee school of 15 cardinals, which is affy bonnie.

Enough of this chat, as we'll get hit wi "Amateur Aquarium owners chat thread, for this pish". There's a thread I'm sure, and I've posted on it. Time for a tank shots bump!

I'll hit you up for some tips later. The mother-in-law pretended she was kindly giving us a fish tank (sans fish) when she was actually just having a clear out. It's only 250mmx250x400 deep so have a wee think what I can stick in it and you can give me some clues on the appropriate thread.

Thank you very fucking much.