Plans today?

2 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

The garden is getting fucked off at weekends now, getting bored with it now. During the week fair enough. Artificial grass is looking great though 

Decking getting installed tomorrow, artificial grass thereafter!

43 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Cracking day for it! Don't think I could've hacked more than a minute at the rhino enclosure today though with the wretch inducing smell of their massive arse-patties baking in the sun.

It must be difficult for fat folk in the hot weather right enough. Gravy dripping out your pores.

The garden is getting fucked off at weekends now, getting bored with it now. During the week fair enough. Artificial grass is looking great though 

Is the astroturf/artificial grass for gardens expensive Heed? I've a 16ft by 20ft bit of grass in the back garden but can no longer be fucked with a garden that needs keeping beyond watering a few potted plants.
Planning to get shot of the front grass as well, hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Is the astroturf/artificial grass for gardens expensive Heed? I've a 16ft by 20ft bit of grass in the back garden but can no longer be fucked with a garden that needs keeping beyond watering a few potted plants.
Planning to get shot of the front grass as well, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Done 10m x 4m, cost £600, grass was mid table, called majestic. 3t of type 1 and 2t of sharp sand £120, borrowed the whacker plate off a mate, jobs a good un 

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Or create self-dotting accounts cos the Dundee boys slagged you fucking rotten.

Or phone the site owner to get unbanned like an absolute loser.

Currently sitting in Edinburgh Airport waiting to fly to Geneva with a serious hangover, sweat pishing out me and a heavy dose of paranoia. Only another 6 or 7 hours until I make it home and can sleep this fucker off.

34 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Currently sitting in Edinburgh Airport waiting to fly to Geneva with a serious hangover, sweat pishing out me and a heavy dose of paranoia. Only another 6 or 7 hours until I make it home and can sleep this fucker off.

I prescribe 2 pints of lager before boarding and a double G+T on the plane.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I prescribe 2 pints of lager before boarding and a double G+T on the plane.

No chance. I tried the curer approach yesterday and feel a million times worse today. The fact it's 32c here and this train station is like a fucking oven isn't helping either.

Travelling home. Was meant to be back last night but overshooting of a documentary for BBC yesterday caused me to miss the last trains / buses home. At least they've paid for the trip back, so not all too terrible.

Boys installed the decking in about 4 hours today even though it was pissing down for an hour. Brilliant job. Meanwhile I've cooked two quiche and got a lasagne bubbling away. Once that goes in the oven it's back out for more fence staining. Light at the end of the tunnel!

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

Burgers for dinner and I'm going to make caramelised onions to go with them after a hard days work. What an exciting life.

no chili sauce or relish ?

Burgers for dinner and I'm going to make caramelised onions to go with them after a hard days work. What an exciting life.

I've got burgers in the fridge. Now tempted to make caramelised onions as well. Might make some homemade chips as well.

Probably not bother with any of this and just have toast or some pish.

no chili sauce or relish ?

Nah just cheese burger with the caramelised onions and mustard served wth some oven chips. I add brown sugar and balsamic vinegar to the onions to caramelise them: