Plans today?

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

I've never understood why someone would have a flag, any flag, up in their garden. I've also absolutely no idea where you buy a flag pole. Very strange idea to me.

It means you don't need to go to the door to find out if a simpleton lives there.

Anyway throbbs, I've been copying you and doing these HIIT workout things. Sweaty business.

Haha, they're good if you can't get exercise during the day and are about to spend a day at the desk. I haven't done that many since I have been working but the pounds are falling off me regardless. Usually go for a swim to cool down after work.

Been to Blairdrummond safari park, nice day wi all the bairns 

Cracking day for it! Don't think I could've hacked more than a minute at the rhino enclosure today though with the wretch inducing smell of their massive arse-patties baking in the sun.

Cracking day for it! Don't think I could've hacked more than a minute at the rhino enclosure today though with the wretch inducing smell of their massive arse-patties baking in the sun.

At least the Rhinos don't fling their shite.

Had a very productive day. Done 11 miles on the spin bike at the gym, followed by some weights, back home for breakfast, tidied the house up, planned the meals for the week ahead, nipped out for a few things at Lidl in prestonpans, then ended up doing a two mile walk round the outskirts of the old cockenzie power station site then back along the coastal path.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Very productive day. Painted the patio wall. Garden coming along nicely. Only regret is leaving it so long to sort it out!

The garden is getting fucked off at weekends now, getting bored with it now. During the week fair enough. Artificial grass is looking great though