Ayr United, What now 2016/17

Who knows. That was from a player and was the absolute max we are prepared to offer. Maybe he's talking pish, doubt anyone would be able to say for sure.

Stevenson must have been on there or thereabouts last year surely

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way Ayr will be paying players £500 a week.Try £200 a week and you will be about right.

I think you'll find that you are way out.

Not with you back in division 1

We will hang in there waiting for Killie after their points deduction when they go into Administration around August  ;)

Guess we will find out soon enough - the main ones he wants to keep seem to be Devlin and Docherty - if they both leave and blame a pitiful offer from Ayr then it's time to ask questions, until then we just need to wait and see.

Guess we will find out soon enough - the main ones he wants to keep seem to be Devlin and Docherty - if they both leave and blame a pitiful offer from Ayr then it's time to ask questions, until then we just need to wait and see.

Sensible reply. The beancoonter doesnt seem to have any facts and is just winding us up. Is the bencoooonterr a DKB

Sensible reply. The beancoonter doesnt seem to have any facts and is just winding us up. Is the bencoooonterr a DKB

Correct unless you're a player/agent nobody knows figures and this goes against what the manager said after the final he'd rather pay good part time than poor full time wages

The club will offer what they offer and we will sign who we sign.

Unless the support snap up season tickets in their hundreds, or increase the income streams into the club, there is not much that we can do about it.

If a player doesn't want to play for Ayr the they can f**k off.

You are not going to get rich playing for, supporting or investing in Ayr United.

In all honesty, do we really think that the core of this team is Championship standard? I have my doubts. We should be targeting experienced Championship players to form the spine of the team, pay the money for them and then build a squad around them as best as we can.

Don't want to be cannon fodder next season, nor do we want the club to be bankrupt. We have the manager and I'm sure he'll get the right mix of players.

The club will offer what they offer and we will sign who we sign.

Unless the support snap up season tickets in their hundreds, or increase the income streams into the club, there is not much that we can do about it.

If a player doesn't want to play for Ayr the they can f**k off.

You are not going to get rich playing for, supporting or investing in Ayr United.

In all honesty, do we really think that the core of this team is Championship standard? I have my doubts. We should be targeting experienced Championship players to form the spine of the team, pay the money for them and then build a squad around them as best as we can.

Don't want to be cannon fodder next season, nor do we want the club to be bankrupt. We have the manager and I'm sure he'll get the right mix of players.

I reckon Devlin, Boyle, Docherty and Moore are all Championship standard. If these players stay then thats a decent start.

The prices for the season tickets are announced today as well as a surprise. Probably the new kits.

I reckon Devlin, Boyle, Docherty and Moore are all Championship standard. If these players stay then thats a decent start.

The prices for the season tickets are announced today as well as a surprise. Probably the new kits.

I'm hoping for a couple of new signings/major re-signings modelling the new kits :lol:

Archived