Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Has it did you get it sent in time

Yes, just before midnight. Assuming the competition works like transfer deadline day? Folk know it's there anyway, including the club. 

Thanks to ryanayr and especially AUFC 1910 - great to see that kind of reaction. We'll see how it goes with the comp. 

Would drop harkins for forrest straight away on Tuesday night, hopefully we'll also have crawford and McDaid back, missing crawford badly.

Certainly need to change things for Tuesday. I do like Harkins but doubt he can play Saturday and then Tuesday. Really hope McDade is fit but I doubt it.

I hope McCall doesn't start making excuses about the ref and what not in his AUMedia interview, some blunt honesty about the situation and an awareness of the need to change things would go a long way to providing a sliver or hope for Tuesday.

I hope McCall doesn't start making excuses about the ref and what not in his AUMedia interview, some blunt honesty about the situation and an awareness of the need to change things would go a long way to providing a sliver or hope for Tuesday.

He's usually honest in his assessment tbf.

Pretty depressed tonight. Just clinging to the fact that these things can turn round quickly.

Christ knows how though. Or when.

Archived