Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AyrWeGo said:

Moore suffered another set back. Real shame, but surely time to call it a day with him and look for another option? If we wait we may not see him for months and months.

Why call it a day on him, just go and get someone else in anyway.

29 minutes ago, AyrWeGo said:

Moore suffered another set back. Real shame, but surely time to call it a day with him and look for another option? If we wait we may not see him for months and months.

Where are you getting this from?

24 minutes ago, AyrWeGo said:

We're paying a wage for the guy and we don't when or even if he'll play again. Motherwell are his parent club so he should be sent back their to recover. We need to focus on ourselves.

I've no idea if we're paying his wages or not but we entered into an agreement with the boy and his club, it doesn't look good to me if we're tearing it up because he's injured.

7 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Why call it a day on him, just go and get someone else in anyway.

Agreed. I wasn't at the St Mirren game but assuming we didn't know that he was knocked unconscious; when he played on.....

As I've said before we need another striker in though. What we have right now isn't going to be enough quality to keep us above the bottom two. 

18 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I've no idea if we're paying his wages or not but we entered into an agreement with the boy and his club, it doesn't look good to me if we're tearing it up because he's injured.

You've no idea if you're paying his wages?  Do Ayr have some sort of blackmail over Motherwell?

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You've no idea if you're paying his wages?  Do Ayr have some sort of blackmail over Motherwell?

How would I know what's in a loan agreement about injuries received playing for us or Motherwell.

15 hours ago, The Moonster said:

If you think Ayr aren't paying anything towards his wages it's a bit naive. Loans don't come as cheap as you'd think.

Who said they come cheap, I was alluding more to the fact that Moore played for his mother club as well as Ayr the last time he was on loan here.

Archived