Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been steadily improving over last few years and we have to accept younger players will be inconsistent. His form running up to the play offs last year was excellent when he scored some cracking goals. If he can rediscover that form on a more consistent basis he will be fine. Problem for him is that, even this deep into the season, McCall still seems unsure of his best midfield. Injuries, suspension, rotation? Just don't seem to field same midfield two games running and we always seem to chop and change.

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Crawford was horribly average at league 1 level, why on earth are you persisting with him at this level? He's gash

The boy came back from a long time out with glandular fever, his development was hampered at a crucial stage of his career, I'm quite happy to give him time to get back to where he should be.

I am far from his biggest fan but we really need him back with all our injuries in midfield. Docherty going off is a huge miss, when he was out last season we basically fell apart for 3 months.

I was next to the wee stand/shed and all hell broke loose. Folk running back in to see what was happening, others spilling into the pitch. Probably the only high point of the play off final until the penalties. Still scenes though!

Not quite up to the three pitch invasions at the glebe mind you!

6 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

I was next to the wee stand/shed and all hell broke loose. Folk running back in to see what was happening, others spilling into the pitch. Probably the only high point of the play off final until the penalties. Still scenes though!

Not quite up to the three pitch invasions at the glebe mind you!

Peterhead away was brilliant IMO.

Ahhh, when we won matches consistently....

Archived