Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointment is... when Ayr Utd tweet an instagram from Brechin of the Ayr boys giving it "What's the story Balatoni?" Only to discover it takes its influence from a children's entertainment programme rather than the Gallagher brothers from Manchester. Good effort though lads.

1 hour ago, mackenzie43 said:

Rumours going round that Hibs have been looking at Alan Forrest..:whistle

There are probably quite a few clubs looking at the superior Forrest brother. However, I really don't think he will move unless he is guaranteed first team football.

8 minutes ago, young buck said:

fleming 

devlin

forrest

can we keep them all? 

Think we will keep them all until the end of the season, after that.

Fleming: Has another year I believe so yes, not many teams higher up needing a keeper either. 

Devlin: Think we'll struggle at the end of the season if we keep this up.

Forrest: If we go full time then I think he would be better off staying with us. Also don't really think he's shown enough consistently to get a bigger move yet. If we stay part time then think he'll be better off moving on. 

fleming 

devlin

forrest

can we keep them all? 

Fleming - yes at least until the end of his contract at the end of next season

Devlin - think if we stay up and go full time he will stay for at least another season

Forrest - think again if we stay up and go full time we will keep him, however, if someone came in with a bid for decent money I think we should let him go

Archived