Irvine Meadow Management Team Vacancy.

Irvine Meadow

Applications are invited for above posts.

Please apply to Club Secretary Lyn MCFarlane on 07854 767062 or email to lynmcfarlane9@gmail.com

All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.

Closing date is Saturday 28th May 2016.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really surprises me that the people that got Medda into the mess are still calling the shots at the club. Strange.

What gave you that idea? The people responsible are long gone from Meadow Park. Meadow have one of the smallest committees numerically of any Junior club.

What gave you that idea? The people responsible are long gone from Meadow Park. Meadow have one of the smallest committees numerically of any Junior club.

The financial situation appears to have been ongoing until the news broke a few months ago. Have there been committee members leaving since then?

Eh! Chairman and vice chairman have been involved from before Strain was manager and have been part of the decision making process for years.

Eh! Chairman and vice chairman have been involved from before Strain was manager and have been part of the decision making process for years.

Who's going to get the management job them Tombo since you're the Meadow man in the know? 😉

Vice chairman has only been involved the last 3 years, if that and has hugely helped. Anyway all the committee do their best to keep clubs like Irvine Meadow going despite wind up posts from guys like yerself who only want to put off guys getting involved at Irvine Meadow or try to get long serving committee to get disillusioned.

Vice chairman has only been involved the last 3 years, if that and has hugely helped. Anyway all the committee do their best to keep clubs like Irvine Meadow going despite wind up posts from guys like yerself who only want to put off guys getting involved at Irvine Meadow or try to get long serving committee to get disillusioned.

The work Meadow have done over the last few months to reduce their debt has been commendable

But even the beginning of last season the club were still spending silly money

They gave Stevie & Murdie Carte Blanche to do what ever they wanted with no questions asked .

Will be a sore miss to the top league there's no doubt . Be interesting to see who comes in & what standard of player comes to the club

Yeah we have reduced debt by a very good % but a lot more to be done and we all know that. Yeah Rankin and previous managers got too much freedom and perhaps believed in them maybe too much with budget but be back to local youngsters and management team next season I am sure. Aim is to stay in Super First in my opinion as tough League and very easy to end up down again.

Irrespective of what has gone on previously, its all rumors to me as I am not privy to first hand info nor do I want to be, what I will say is that Davie Grieg has handled himself fantastically well in a horrible situation, a rough guess would have me saying they were ahead in 15 of 18 games but couldn't see things through? Anyway.....

The committee, the much maligned committee, I've met the main people at Dunterlie Park and found them all to be lovey people, the fact that Meadow are knee deep in debt and these people have stayed and tried to fight it speaks volumes for me, how did they sleep knowing they were custodians of a club so much in debt and at the same time manage a house, a full time job and a family? My admiration goes out to each and every one involved, and anyone that doesn't feel the same isn't a junior football supporter, in my opinion as without their work the club they love would be dead now.

Irrespective of what has gone on previously, its all rumors to me as I am not privy to first hand info nor do I want to be, what I will say is that Davie Grieg has handled himself fantastically well in a horrible situation, a rough guess would have me saying they were ahead in 15 of 18 games but couldn't see things through? Anyway.....

The committee, the much maligned committee, I've met the main people at Dunterlie Park and found them all to be lovey people, the fact that Meadow are knee deep in debt and these people have stayed and tried to fight it speaks volumes for me, how did they sleep knowing they were custodians of a club so much in debt and at the same time manage a house, a full time job and a family? My admiration goes out to each and every one involved, and anyone that doesn't feel the same isn't a junior football supporter, in my opinion as without their work the club they love would be dead now.

Very well said ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘. Been very much improved under Davie Greig and if we held on to our leads then would be safe and Davie would be wanting to stay. Great manager and top class person too.

Who's going to get the management job them Tombo since you're the Meadow man in the know?

You know who!!

I told you on another thread nearly 2.weeks ago and it was in the local paper last week, that a certain former player who manages the new ADL champions is the man they want.

End of! :)

T

What's the wind up about my post?

Kochice stated that the old committee were gone. Wrong!

I only pointed out the fact that the current chairman has been a committee member for years, and the vice chair as well,maybe not as long. However both presided over Rankin's tenure where the debt trebled. Don't have an axe to grind with any individual who is currently on or considering joining the committee.

T

You know who!!I told you on another thread nearly 2.weeks ago and it was in the local paper last week, that a certain former player who manages the new ADL champions is the man they want.End of! :)T

You know this for a fact then I assume? I think you may be right sir.

Only one manager I can think of that would steady the ship and get good players in on a minimum budget and tombo was right ðŸ˜

there r loads of good managers out there that would do a good job at medda. The budget won't be what previous managers r used 2 but medda committee won't have a problem finding a manager. In the long run this is the best thing for medda n Hope other teams take notice of overspending on the squad ain't the way forward.

Mon the papers

Archived