East superleague relegation

BroxyBear

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hoose certainly can stay up and I think we are better than the 2 teams below us. We have 3 games to go and play St Andrews away in one of them. A real relegation battle...

Defo Like to see the house stay up, nice wee place and always a high scoring game! Mind you its always freezing but.

Hill of Beath v Broughty Athletic called off tonight at 5-15pm... Water-logged pitch at Keirs Park!

No surprised if the ground is hard. Drain blocked between ma hoose and the ground. Puddle must be 40x40 feet. And it's still pishin doon 💦💨

[quote name=sponsorsladdie" post="1046

9870" timestamp="1463635867]How many times have you seen them this season to be able to judge that?

It's his opinion. Saw both teams last year and they looked well organised and will no doubt have improved their squads and judging by their positions in the league have done so.

On the relegation situation it's only a guess St Andrews & Tayport.

I think St Andrews are gone.  My heart says Tayport to occupy other spot but my head says Fauldhouse. 

Can see Lochee v Tayport being the play-off, so no advantage to us southern teams.

Well with the fixtures Fauldhouse have left. ..Carnoustie at home Saturday 28th...then St Andrews away date TBC (will need to be a Saturday) and Broughty away date TBC it could be a long wait to see who goes down!

Well with the fixtures Fauldhouse have left. ..Carnoustie at home Saturday 28th...then St Andrews away date TBC (will need to be a Saturday) and Broughty away date TBC it could be a long wait to see who goes down!

why ?

Archived