Irvine Meadow Management Team

Irvine Meadow

Davie and his Management Team are moving on at the end of the season.

The Committee and fans of Irvine Meadow wish Davie and his Team all the best for the future.

He has done a great job since he came to Meadow Park and battled through a very difficult time for the Club and we are sorry to see him go.

Best wishes Davie. We wish you well.

You will always be welcome at Meadow Park.

Lyn McFarlane

Club Secretary.

I was actually just checking the Meadow site there as I had a strage feeling. Gutted the way things tiurned out for Davie, took over when it was already mission impossible, hopefully he will be back involved soon enjoying his football with the crap jokes and permanant smile, the game need charachters like Davie and having lost one in Cotter we cant afford to lose another. Top man and his management record speaks for itself.

Peter Leonard will be there start of next season as new Meadow manager.

I can't see Mr Leonard going after guiding Girvan to the Super 1st and potentially the ADL league title. They also have the Senior Scottish cup to look forward too as well.

He would be a good appointment by Meadow none the less. :)

I can't see Mr Leonard going after guiding Girvan to the Super 1st and potentially the ADL league title. They also have the Senior Scottish cup to look forward too as well.

He would be a good appointment by Meadow none the less. :)

Not sure about Scottish Cup. According to May 16 list of licenced clubs Girvan were refused. In the absence of a licence I can't see them being in it.

Dunno what direction Medda are thinking of going but if they are considering a young squad supplemented by local guys then Tommy Bryce would be a good candidate. Kilbirnie had to go that route when relegated to the ADL and Tommy was excellent bringing through guys like Longworth , Erskine etc and he brought in local boys like Liam McGuiness , Robbie Cochrane , John Todd took the club back to super league and won West and Ardagh cups.

If a player is willing to learn Tommy will make them better players , its when players they think they already know it all he has problems.

Not sure about Scottish Cup. According to May 16 list of licenced clubs Girvan were refused. In the absence of a licence I can't see them being in it.

And not before time as they arent in it on merit and just by default.

Become a junior club then get there on merit and not by duel membership.

And not before time as they arent in it on merit and just by default.

Become a junior club then get there on merit and not by duel membership.

Nothing wrong with dual membership ...

The meadow will get relegated again, The money has run out and they are no longer in a position to be as attractive as they once were.

I personally think the job is cursed as that committee hung there players out to dry, Who would want to go to a club like that?

ADL for the meadow in 2017/18 season no doubt about it

very much doubt it imo

The meadow will get relegated again, The money has run out and they are no longer in a position to be as attractive as they once were.

I personally think the job is cursed as that committee hung there players out to dry, Who would want to go to a club like that?

Seriously??? Irvine Meadow have had a horrendous season but are still one of the biggest names in the Junior game. With the facilities at Meadow Park I believe we'll do just fine building a squad for next season & beyond.

£100 charity bet that Meadow will not experience back to back relegations if you're that confident or are you just on here to spout shite?

FAGGOT

Our team have been embarrassing all season, fortunately can't see many of them still being there next season.

Mistakes have been made over recent seasons but the club is taking measures to improve our future prospects in partnership with supporters.

Our history and achievements are proof we are one of the biggest junior clubs in Scotland.

Archived