Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I haven't been confident, as such, but all week I've just had this feeling that we're going to win it.

Just in from a few pints and have had to listen to my Celtic supporting mates talk about how they're going to pump us. I've no doubt they were at the wind up but it's fucking worked!

Someone reassure me that Celtic are shite and we're going to win the cup.

I haven't been confident, as such, but all week I've just had this feeling that we're going to win it.

Just in from a few pints and have had to listen to my Celtic supporting mates talk about how they're going to pump us. I've no doubt they were at the wind up but it's fucking worked!

All our players want it , plus Curtis main up front. What can go wrong. ??

Hibs pressed them from the start in all 5 games this season. Drew 2, lost 2, won at the 5th time of asking. I believe you're playing them for the fifth time tomorrow...

I want Hibs to get into Europe, but Motherwell winning the morn would be a decent consolation for that not happening. Best of luck to you, enjoy your day.

4 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Hibs pressed them from the start in all 5 games this season. Drew 2, lost 2, won at the 5th time of asking. I believe you're playing them for the fifth time tomorrow...

I want Hibs to get into Europe, but Motherwell winning the morn would be a decent consolation for that not happening. Best of luck to you, enjoy your day.

When you look back to our win and what it means to non old firm teams it’s hard not to cheer for Motherwell here. It would mean we miss out but f**k it, that would be on us for not securing it through the league. 

Good luck Well.

Our record against them this season... Drew 2, lost 2. Fingers crossed we win at the 5th time of asking as well ????

Today's the day boys! About to start my long drive south and must admit, for the  first time, I'm properly nervous. Something which I'm sure 3 hours in a box alone with my own thoughts will do wonders for....

Can't put into words what it would mean if we bring the cup back to Fir Park, we're up against it but we are definitely capable.

I'll just take this opportunity to wish all 'Well fans a great day out regardless of the result. C'MON YE 'WELL!!!!!

Christ I can barely handle the build up now; been on nights all week so managed to keep a lid on it but this morning my nerves are in bits.

This is a team that can win it, just hope we don't shite it. 

Up the well

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

We've utterly bottled that. First half was totally fucking  gutless and even when we went for it there was next to zero quality on display.

Yes feel gutted for the fans that came over from the states and further afield.we didn't do ourselves justice.thought Aldred and Bowman were best for us