Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

8 minutes ago, WellView said:

I diidn't challenge random to fight me, 

I challenged radoms to meet me. 

Next? 

That literally makes zero sense m8

34 minutes ago, Desp said:

I'm sorry for your loss, CMWellFanView.  Granted, I find it a bit weird you're discussing such a personal matter with a bunch of strangers on the internet. Each to their own though...

I'd be delighted to discuss your plans for market domination over a pint. Which continent do you fancy? I haven't been to Asia in while. What pubs do you recommend on Shanghai Main St? 

Pm me

8 hours ago, WellView said:

Why should I be arsed?  My mother nearly died last month, that's more important to me than arguing with strangers on the internet. 

The club should contact , the club is the supplier, I am the customer - why should I beg to spend money? 

Anyway, anytime you want to meet me in person to discuss your retarded behaviour, I'm your man. Like every other Well fan offered a meeting,  you'll piss your parents. 

Not a Well fan but George Square, 3pm. Today.

7 hours ago, WellView said:

The question is - 

Are you trolling me, or am I trolling you? 

The first one of you cowards to turn up will find  out. 

I think the real question is;

Have you ever had yer hole?  Although I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that. 

Why are you so desperate to meet people?  There will be plenty of ' Well fans in Club 100 before the next home game. You should come along and have a great afternoon. I might even shout you a lager shandy to calm yer nerves. 

P.s I misread your original message and I thought you said your mother had passed. My apologies. 

Bring her as well! 

I think the real question is;
Have you ever had yer hole?  Although I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that. 
Why are you so desperate to meet people?  There will be plenty of ' Well fans in Club 100 before the next home game. You should come along and have a great afternoon. I might even shout you a lager shandy to calm yer nerves. 

P.s I misread your original message and I thought you said your mother had passed. My apologies. 
Bring her as well! 

A few just biding there time for The Cooper opening just now.
Excellent again by the club making the ground available pre match.

This season has been my favourite season in as long as I can remember.

We may not be the greatest of sides to watch. We may not be awash with quality. But we have a group of players who have bags of bottle and a manager with an infectious confidence and will to win.

When we look back on 2017/18 in years to come we will revel in it. Pumping Aberdeen out of both Cups with an aggregate score of 6-0, pumping Rangers at Hampden in a semi final in what was our first cup victory over them in 50 years. Add to that McHugh's stunner as we beat Hearts in the Quarters....and it could get better yet!

Regardless of what happens on the 19th May, this has been an excellent season and I have enjoyed it far more than I did when we were finishing 2nd yet losing to Albion Rovers in the 4th Round of the Cup.

And you know what? I think we WILL win the Cup this season, no matter who we play.

This IS our year.