Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

On 11/16/2017 at 23:17, Phillips455 said:

Well, apparently the well store are going to sell tops that have the betfred cup final embroidery on November 21st. They also come with a free cup final t shirt. I might have to get it. (Gotten the  home for my birthday but that's the 25th)

Just had a quick look at the product description and it's a print rather than embroidery. Not sure if that makes a difference to your purchase choice.

The one I got as a wee guy for the 91 final was actual embroidery, I guess a print is both easier and cheaper though.

Good to hear. Saw a video of him a week or two ago, he hinted that he wanted to get back into management soon but I did't realise he had recovered that well. Good on him. 

On 11/19/2017 at 11:01, mjw said:

It's rumoured that Wrexham are into us for a sell on fee if he goes so it would need to be an offer that covers that.
If he leaves for nothing at the end of the season, he'll still be our best bit of business since we brought Davie Cooper to Fir Park.

Love Moult but that's a big claim.

Guys like Tommy Coyne and Paul Lambert turned Motherwell into potential league champion winners.  Brian Martin kept as many goals out as Moult has scored.

Darren Randolph was an absolute rock that was the foundation of our best run of finishes in the league since the 1930s. 

Scott McDonald did superbly for us over seven seasons, brought in a big fee, almost single handedly saved us from annihilation under Malpas and finished as one of our top post war goalscorers.

Michael Higdon won a national player of the year award.

If Moult wins us the cup on Sunday, I'm willing to agree with you!

On 11/18/2017 at 15:54, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hello friends. Stuart Carswell has just scored a (deflected) free-kick.

I just thought you lot might want to know. And no, I don't have a clue why he was taking a free-kick.

PORTENT noun 1. a sign that a momentous event is likely to happen.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:01, WellView said:

Good to see us starting with a 4-4-2 yesterday.  We've left Kipre and Dunne swinging in the wind too often against better teams this season. Kudos to Robinson, he's seen it and adjusted. 

Changed formation, gone 4 at the back, played Cadden behind the strikers.

Almost as if I have the managers ear.

:lol:

Love Moult but that's a big claim. 

I linked Moult and Cooper because they both cost the same.

McDonald on a free (twice,I think) could be seen as better business.

I qualified my view in my next post.

Best £50k spent.

Yep - I think of all the signings we made this summer, he's arguably the most important (Carson, although under the radar a bit would be my other pick). Plus, I love a fucking nutter centre half, always have done....

1 hour ago, Londonwell said:

Just read Colin O'Neill's comments on Well Fans 2. What a fucking fanny:blink:

And all the wee fan boys kissing his arse, embarrassing.

I've seen him pop up on there a few times in the past and he comes across as an absolute fucking space cadet. Coupled with some folk absolutely crawling up his arse it's a fucking horrendous state of affairs.