Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Fucking hell lads we've uttterly rattled Rangers :lol:

DM6qtpmXkAAFBnm?format=jpg&name=large

This is all going to turn out to be a bloody dream isn't it? - it's all too good and the fact that only a Rangers player got done from Sunday has broken the illusion. 

I'll wake up and Mark McGhee will be on YouTube standing with Jacob Blyth and Craig Samson congratulating them on their contract extensions.

14 hours ago, steelmen said:

A broken nose is a severe injury? Seriously??

They love a statement don’t they... esp one written by 5 year olds!

If 'some' of their players are carrying injuries due to our own field brutality, and a a broken nose was the most severe, what in the name of f**k are the other pansies in their team actually suffering from? Snapped knicker elastic? paper cuts? Maybe someone lost an eyelash?

I'm still on a high from Sunday and them stoking the flames is just making it even better.

Get it right up you ya horrible zombie b*****ds

The best thing about daft Pedro getting his jotters is that the endless OF news cycle has moved on as it must. 

All the pish written about us since the semi (which was of lower quality than usual due to sting of salt tears) will die away now unless Lennon fancies dredging it back up....

I must say I like this Stephen Robinson fella, the change in noises coming out of Motherwell feels similar to when mcinnes arrived at Aberdeen.

Probably won't be long till he's in the running to replace Mcinnes if the **** fancy him this time.

QPR being linked with Moult now. Interestingly (or not) QPR's scout seems to have been involved at Stoke while Moult was there.

I'd have thought that sort of deal would be of interest to us tbh. Championship club and all that, avoiding selling to league rivals seems like a pretty solid plan IMO.

Unrelated but that's a share scheme been launched by the WS: http://www.thewellsociety.co.uk/2017/10/30/share-sale-lets-build-for-the-future/

Edited by capt_oats

If QPR were to come in with a decent bid in January - I think it would be hard to turn down, both from a financial point of view but also from the point of view of our business plan. If we are seen to be blocking a player getting a good move move to the English Championship, that wouldn't be a good look for our future recruitment - whereas if we can point to another former player taken from lower league and sold to a higher level, then that helps. The only circumstance that I could see us blocking such a move would be where we have a form crash and end up back in the relegation mix and we need Moult's goals to survive again (but you'd have to hope that we aren't in that boat this season)....