Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Cammy jizzing himself more and more over Killie this Summer has been a great watch, their inevitable struggle to avoid 11th might break him.

Not jizzing myself over anyone mate, i'll leave that up to you when your posting all the utter shite ITK stuff here.

I was making an observation on what I've seen on the park in both games he's played.

P.S. Hows the "Stevie May has signed for Aberdeen" working out for you so far? [emoji108]

Cheers for Dom Thomas guys, that's two games he's played now, was decent against Ayr and tonight he was one of 3 or 4 standouts, beats his man, has a bit of pace, can cross a ball, pinged in half a dozen superb crosses and when he switches into the middle knows where the net is, scored two well worked goals

I know it's only Ayr & Clyde but there is definitely a very good winger in there, linked up with Chris Burke like they have played together for years.... Ta much [emoji108]

:lol:

It reminds me of Dundee fans coming on to our thread raving about Mark O'Hara after he had a few good games at the start of last season, only for him to basically revert to mediocrity for the other 10 months of the campaign.

d5988f563522ab6f22d6b35d2f015b50.jpg

8 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Cheers for Dom Thomas guys, that's two games he's played now, was decent against Ayr and tonight he was one of 3 or 4 standouts, beats his man, has a bit of pace, can cross a ball, pinged in half a dozen superb crosses and when he switches into the middle knows where the net is, scored two well worked goals

I know it's only Ayr & Clyde but there is definitely a very good winger in there, linked up with Chris Burke like they have played together for years.... Ta much emoji108.png

No matter how little he achieves with Killie he's probably guaranteed to score a goal or three against us.

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cammy jizzing himself more and more over Killie this Summer has been a great watch, their inevitable struggle to avoid 11th might break him.

And you're following him around threads posting about it?

V normal behaviour, IMO.

And you're following him around threads posting about it?
V normal behaviour, IMO.

Yes, this one post about it is truly me "following him around threads"

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I know it's only Ayr & Clyde but there is definitely a very good winger in there, linked up with Chris Burke like they have played together for years.... Ta much emoji108.png

That's just straight up fabrication.

Genuinely, though. If McCulloch can get something out of him, fair enough. But the last game he started for us was literally against a part time team and he was pish. 

Our home game with Aberdeen in September now moved for BT coverage with a 12.15pm kick off

A decent payday for us in recent seasons. I suppose we should be used to the actual crowd in the ground coming second to the armchair fan.

It reminds me of Dundee fans coming on to our thread raving about Mark O'Hara after he had a few good games at the start of last season, only for him to basically revert to mediocrity for the other 10 months of the campaign.

Except that's a lot of shite. He was a consistent bright spot last season.

5 hours ago, mjw said:

A decent payday for us in recent seasons. I suppose we should be used to the actual crowd in the ground coming second to the armchair fan.

Yep - it's this stuff that basically makes my season ticket uneconomic - I only get one out of habit. For various reasons, early kickoffs and Friday nights are games I can't do. Hate TV games. 

16 hours ago, Del_Superwell said:

Our home game with Aberdeen in September now moved for BT coverage with a 12.15pm kick off

That's annoying. One of the few Saturdayswhen I'm actually going to be up in Scotland and I'd promised my boy I'd take him to this :(

11 hours ago, rambunctious said:

That may actually be the rumoured Shaq Coulthirst.

I thought that, then looked at his photo...I'm genuinely not sure. Obviously the boy in that screenshot has his back to the camera and there's a weird perspective but he looks reasonably tall but from his photos I thought Coulthirst looked quite a wee guy.

shaq-coulthirst-v-blackpool-3.jpg?w=478

Edit: here he is again.

FTTG3.thumb.png.936e2013ac9b2a101175d69ded38d29d.png

FTTG2.thumb.png.a0cee3d58e6bff387e7cb40f1aabd300.png

Edited by capt_oats

Quite looking forward to getting back to Fir Park tomorrow and seeing if Bob McHugh Shags the Burds is still a song.

Most interesting thing for me is who starts up front - from my perspective, it would be crazy not to start with Bowman given that he is actually looking confident. For all that Moult is a better player, it really is more important to make sure a player that is actually going to be here this season is in the best shape. I understand that we still need to get Moult in the shop window (and the small matter of winning the game) but if we can have Bowman scoring regularly for us, that's a big bonus given that a lot of people were bracketing him with Blyth a couple of months back..

2 minutes ago, one m in Motherwell said:

Is it not the bold Charles Dunne in the photos?

Nope. Dunne's to the right of screen in the first photo and directly next to the unknown guy in the 2nd photo. You can tell by the man-bun and distinctive hairline.

Edited by capt_oats