Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, rowsdower said:

Oli Shaw costing us top six is the new Van Der Gaag firing in a free kick against Dunfermline, or Davide ferrere hitting the bar from halfway against Hibs.

Maybe I'm being taken for one here, but even if Motherwell had won on Saturday, you would still only be seventh.

Some absolute belters but I much prefer a team goal over a top corner ping so Slattery vs Hearts takes my vote. That wee exchange between him and Spittal was class then the final ball taking out three defenders was sublime. Bair vs Livi takes my 2nd spot

40 minutes ago, welldaft said:

So they did 🤦‍♂️.  Still Dundee looked fairly competent tonight and not like the team we faced for the last 15 minutes a couple of weeks back. Hope they pip St Mirren to 5th. 

Also Curtis Main came on. Still to score for them iirc. I assume Ketts was talking about him when he mentioned Dundee outbidding us for players.  One wonders if we would have got Theo if we had managed to get Main ? Not sure which order that all happened. 

Main went there in January so Vale is probably the comparison. Maybe Shaw if you count him as a signing.

42 minutes ago, welldaft said:

So they did 🤦‍♂️.  Still Dundee looked fairly competent tonight and not like the team we faced for the last 15 minutes a couple of weeks back. Hope they pip St Mirren to 5th. 

Also Curtis Main came on. Still to score for them iirc. I assume Ketts was talking about him when he mentioned Dundee outbidding us for players.  One wonders if we would have got Theo if we had managed to get Main ? Not sure which order that all happened. 

Main went there in January so Vale is probably the comparison. Maybe Shaw if you count him as a signing/footballer. 

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Maybe I'm being taken for one here, but even if Motherwell had won on Saturday, you would still only be seventh.

The other two things I listed didn't happen either, that was the joke.