Celtic Summer Activity thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So just to be clear, are drugs cheats okay or not? Try and give a proper answer instead of trying to deflect with humour.

Of course not you whelp.

An independent regulatory commission were satisfied Toure didn't intend to enhance sporting performance. He admitted the offence, served an appropriate period of suspension 6 months and was back playing football.

I'm sure he'll consider ingredients of water tables next time he looks to control his weight.

StandFree was entirely right in pulling you up. You claimed Kolo Toure was a model pro - which he quite clearly isn't considering he was caught taking banned substances.

Another Walter Mitty type post.

No, he claimed my 'fawning and whataboutery' was my personal endorsement of drug cheating.

Calling a drugs cheat a "model pro" suggests you saw nothing wrong with him taking banned substances. 

Well, it really suggests you're an absolute moron but that's already been established.

Whether some aberdonian no mark thinks Kolo Touré is a model pro, or not, is hardly an issue for me.

However, when you twist my words to advocate drug cheating and satisfy your own sad trolling agenda, I'll take point with that.

Why did you call him a model pro when he's a drugs cheat then? Are you stupid?

It was more the fact that recently online Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal fans have highly praised his efforts for their clubs. A fans favourite, who always puts in a shift and is consistent in his approach to games, a model professional if you will.

The whole drugs thing was to suit your trolling agenda, in an attempt to label and ridicule, as we've all seen on numerous occasions from you.

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

Looks to be a decent short term signing for Celtic, a massive improvement on Efe and Boyata.

Exactly this. Dont think we could of got any better with our budget in terms his ability and experience.

So you were deliberately choosing to ignore his drugs ban when referring to him as a model pro? Also choosing to ignore him being unavailable for 6 months due to said incident. A model pro indeed.

And you wonder why I came to my previous conclusion. 

Because it happened 5 years ago, and he was target tested for a following 2 years afterwards, case closed.

You really are clutching at straws here. Go annoy some other poster with your drivel.

Kolo already sending Stan into meltdown mode, glorious. :lol:

Drug ban aside still a great signing for the club and I wait with baited breath with the first Celtic v Aberdeen fixture to see some choice posters go into meltdown posting "drugs cheat" etc etc etc just because?, well it's Celtic isn't it. :)

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Look how ecstatic Kolo looks to be at Selik :lol:

Screenshot_20160725-230615.jpg

Lolz on hearing he's joining one of the biggest teams in the world via his agent then discovering that club is Ra Celtic...

FB_IMG_1469451207184.jpg

6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Lolz on hearing he's joining one of the biggest teams in the world via his agent then discovering that club is Ra Celtic...

FB_IMG_1469451207184.jpg

Looks like he just found out the decimal point in his wages is not where he thought it was.

Archived