Hertz v Saintz 15/5/16

Oshaniwa has to go hes brutal.Moore done well 1u years old aswell.Couple of new additions should set us up nicely for next season.

it looked like he kicked himself in the head during the game.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quality. I don't know how a bunch of grown adults can know a guy is purposefully setting out to wind them up but then still take the bait every time like hungry piranhas.

Hilarious listening to some of the absolute loons that sit around me getting worked into a frenzy by the big, ginger b*****d.

most folk round me were raging at the ref then raging at Liam craig. it was brilliant I sat there laughing at all this rage

Why the total seethe over Craig? There must be more to it than just him being an ex-Hibee.

It's bizarre. To be honest, I don't particularly associate Liam with Hibs. I doubt he even cares that much about them. Falkirk and St. Johnstone are closer to his heart.

It's quality. I don't know how a bunch of grown adults can know a guy is purposefully setting out to wind them up but then still take the bait every time like hungry piranhas.

Hilarious listening to some of the absolute loons that sit around me getting worked into a frenzy by the big, ginger b*****d.

Indeed. It's hilarious and tragic in equal measure.

You would think such a laughable Hibs failure of a player would be a total parody figure.

It's bizarre. To be honest, I don't particularly associate Liam with Hibs. I doubt he even cares that much about them. Falkirk and St. Johnstone are closer to his heart.

Liam takes all the abuse despite Spoony being with Hibs much longer. He does enjoy turning it on against Hearts though. Two of his best games this season have been against them. Thought he could've got booked for the fist pump at his goal. Some boy - sending hundreds of Jambos into a flailing mess in the stands. Spoony and Swanson were both fantastic today as well.

I found the behaviour of the Hearts players, coaching staff and fans a bit baffling today. End of season friendly and they were actually losing the plot at the referee. The referee gave lots of fouls against them because they're dirty as f'ck. By far the most physical side we have faced this season and consistently so. They must have the highest foul, yellow and red card tally in the league, surely?

Robbie Neilson's post match interview was brilliant. "Never a penalty and the reaction of the St.Johnstone players got the boy sent off". Belter.

I found the behaviour of the Hearts players, coaching staff and fans a bit baffling today. End of season friendly and they were actually losing the plot at the referee. The referee gave lots of fouls against them because they're dirty as f'ck. By far the most physical side we have faced this season and consistently so. They must have the highest foul, yellow and red card tally in the league, surely?

This is spot on. In that embarrassing 'Liam Craig' thread on Jambos Kickback, a Hearts fan is criticising his team for being 'too soft and naive'. Seriously.

Robbie needs to stop acting as if there's some sort of conspiracy against Hearts. ''We practise with ten men because we know that referees will send our players off''.. Maybe just sort out your team's discipline then, you utter pillock. That's the wisest option.

This is spot on. In that embarrassing 'Liam Craig' thread on Jambos Kickback, a Hearts fan is criticising his team for being 'too soft and naive'. Seriously.

Robbie needs to stop acting as if there's some sort of conspiracy against Hearts. ''We practise with ten men because we know that referees will send our players off''.. Maybe just sort out your team's discipline then, you utter pillock. That's the wisest option.

Absolutely lost on them.

Their fans were losing the plot at EVERY decision the referee made today and I didn't see anything wrong with any of them really. He gave free kicks when their players fouled our players. They are a really physical team. Nothing wrong with that if that's the way they want to play but don't complain when the free kicks, yellow cards and inevitable reds start totting up. There's no conspiracy.

We used to be a physical side but we didn't have a discipline issue. Hearts have a side full of physicality and sorely lacking in discipline. They are the orchestrators of their own downfall in that respect.

Hang on, St Johnstone fans actually thought the ref was alright and Hearts fans are just moaning?

Penalty for exactly the same tackle on Djoum 5 minutes before. Not even a yellow for Craig for pushing Dauda with two hands after the foul for the red. Free kick against Souttar for challenging for a nothing header yet let's Craig climb all over Djoum and smash him just before HT. Yellow for Oshaniwa,deservedly, but seems to miss Fisher kicking him in the same move.

The ref was incompetent as f**k today. That's why the fans were annoyed. It was a nothing end of season game and he insisted on being the centre of attention.

Enjoyable game all in though.

Here's how bad the ref was:

Jack Hamilton wins a race for the ball with a Saints player, and the ref waves play on. 

Hamilton goes to ground, as he had been caught by the Saints player, and the ref stops the game for Hamilton to get treatment.

The ref then decides that, because Hamilton needed treatment, it must have been a foul.

He books the Saints player, and play restarts with a free-kick to Hearts.

He was guessing all game.

Hang on, St Johnstone fans actually thought the ref was alright and Hearts fans are just moaning?

Penalty for exactly the same tackle on Djoum 5 minutes before. Not even a yellow for Craig for pushing Dauda with two hands after the foul for the red. Free kick against Souttar for challenging for a nothing header yet let's Craig climb all over Djoum and smash him just before HT. Yellow for Oshaniwa,deservedly, but seems to miss Fisher kicking him in the same move.

The ref was incompetent as f**k today. That's why the fans were annoyed. It was a nothing end of season game and he insisted on being the centre of attention.

Enjoyable game all in though.

Usually at this stage of the season you get games where one of the teams is mentally on holiday already. This weekend that was Motherwell at Parkhead, Aberdeen at Pittodrie, Dundee in Inverness and the officials at Tynecastle

Here's how bad the ref was:

Jack Hamilton wins a race for the ball with a Saints player, and the ref waves play on.

Hamilton goes to ground, as he had been caught by the Saints player, and the ref stops the game for Hamilton to get treatment.

The ref then decides that, because Hamilton needed treatment, it must have been a foul.

He books the Saints player, and play restarts with a free-kick to Hearts.

He was guessing all game.

What about when the Hearts fans sang 'you don't know what you're doing' after he booked their left back for winning the ball :lol:

Why the total seethe over Craig? There must be more to it than just him being an ex-Hibee.

It's because he's bitching at the ref from the first minute to the last, and doesn't get booked when he's clearly guilty of dissent, when Hearts have had two players booked for dissent - stuff like that. :P

The fact that he's a Hibs c**t is incidental. ;)

Archived