Queen's Park FC 2016/17 Thread

sorry if this appears disrespectful to EF but I wonder why Oor Wullie didn't hold out for a full time club which I think he was good enough to do - was the money too good to turn down?

Think it has to be a decent wage for us to get him you'd have to think bigger teams were in for him, Chris duggan has apparently signed as well.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what suits the individual I suppose. Quite a few players obviously don't want to go full time. The higher paid part time players will earn a fair bit more than the lower paid full timers when their day jobs come into it.

Depends what suits the individual I suppose. Quite a few players obviously don't want to go full time. The higher paid part time players will earn a fair bit more than the lower paid full timers when their day jobs come into it.

Fair point Gordon but it's still a hike three times a week for training and games - I don't know Muir's personal circumstances or what town he lives in, but can't help wondering whether he's grabbed the first offer that came his way...........similar story if you've secured Duggan too, and there has also been talk a couple of month's ago that you had McGeever lined up too? Just who do East Fife think they are - the new Dundee Utd? :)

Will Chris Duggan be good enough for league 1 then? He's signed but it's not official yet.

Duggan will be another great signing for East Fife. The last few months of the season he's came on to a great game and on his day he is unplayable.

Duggan will be another great signing for East Fife. The last few months of the season he's came on to a great game and on his day he is unplayable.

If he can be arsed, he certainly will be. That's his only stumbling block.

Heard that Gus already has a new keeper lined up fae the Juniors. Unfortunately my source couldn't remember the name or club!

Jordan Longmuir from Pollok would be a cracking signing, think I heard that he's already signed a new deal with them though.

Archived