Queen's Park FC 2016/17 Thread

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to be back. Hopefully we can keep the majority of the players. The spirit among them was there for all to see last night. Vital to keep Vinnie Berry and Paul Woods. I'd hope we could keep Muir and McGeever as well, but suspect they might go. Gus knows how to set up a team and we won't be pushovers. 

I wonder if QPSA was as furious about Paul Woods' dive in his side's recent league win against Clyde - to win a penalty and help secure a vital three points prior to their tight play-off qualification. I wouldn't expect anything different from the champion of fair play and footballing morality.

Come August, I'll be sure to check in every week to look on as his inane ramblings gradually degrade into a succession of trademark meltdowns as QP's League 1 status very quickly deteriorates.

I wonder if QPSA was as furious about Paul Woods' dive in his side's recent league win against Clyde - to win a penalty and help secure a vital three points prior to their tight play-off qualification. I wouldn't expect anything different from the champion of fair play and footballing morality.

Come August, I'll be sure to check in every week to look on as his inane ramblings gradually degrade into a succession of trademark meltdowns as QP's League 1 status very quickly deteriorates.

You don't seem upset about your loss in the playoff final at all.

Smacks of seethe and desperation.

Back to the league 2 forum with you

Y2gHHnV.gif

Come August, I'll be sure to check in every week

As the_bully_wee's legal representative I'd just like to clarify that any coincidence between my client's statement above and the unwarranted accusations of his obsession with QP are entirely coincidental.

ScottR96 on the other hand is indeed a serial offender in that regard.

Well now I’ve sobered up a bit....looking forward to it troops. Visited all the grounds many times before of course but still some decent days out coming up, although would have loved a wee trip down to Ayr again but not to be. It will be tough to stay up of course but it’s all about enjoying the moment for a club like us

Any news on signings? Gus been able to retain most of the team?

Club's AGM tomorrow night, they sometimes tell us who has already committed. Will post on here if I hear anything

Archived