CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

This photo is fantastic. Love big Marko... thought his playing days would have been over after last season but good to see he's still playing and enjoying it.

Absolutely cracking player/ captain

By the way for if he had stayed at clyde he wouldn't have needed to take off his home top as he wouldn't be wearing one ha ha

Can anyone think what player/coach/youth player in the club the last few years with initials RW is. Recently got s second hand training jumper and under the initials RW is SH which might've been Sean Higgins (unlikely) but no idea who RW is.

1477672225408.jpg

Ricky Waddel in 10/11 when we'd Joma kits?

Just after 2 and already fans being pissed off at the lack of tops available as some sizes from the delivery have already been sold out? An absolute shambles that we (the supporters) have not been compensated for this.

Just after 2 and already fans being pissed off at the lack of tops available as some sizes from the delivery have already been sold out? An absolute shambles that we (the supporters) have not been compensated for this.

If it was me i'd have asked for sizes required when you submitted your names, getting a better idea for demand.

Guy in the shop said that out of the 150 received there were 120 large shirts. I'm a skinny bugger so didn't get my shirt today either.

Obviously, it makes sense to manufacture the shirts one size at a time which is why the club received essentially just a batch of large shirts. Why the club never chose to mention this in the email they sent out is anyone’s guess.  It would have saved a lot of hassle if people knew, unless they were after a large shirt, there was almost no chance of getting one on Saturday.