Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk were absolutely rank today, really hope they play like that every game next season.

See yous next year! :)

We will take you to the fucking cleaners as usual don't worry about that

Well played to the Falkirk fans.  Travelled in great numbers and supported their team throughout and even at the end.

Clearly have a lot of spirit, but just lacked a bit of quality throughout to win over the two legs.

Delighted with the result- but overall a superb end to a crap season.  

*Breathes huge sigh of relief*

Thank Fúck for that - I'll have to catch up when I get home from work tonight. I'm not sure how the nerves would have held up watching live, as I was almost apoplectic on Thursday, watching the inevitable cavalcade of missed chances leading to the inevitable "one clear chance and they fucking score" winner.

Now, we look to have quite a few players who have a game in them, as well as the potential of several youngsters for Clark to mould a decent side from. I just hope we can spend next season doing better than trying to be a wee bit better than Accies and Thistle.

Looking forward to seeing that baldy gobshite launched, as well.

Predicted 3-0 a few pages back. Underestimated the massive gulf between the two teams, oops.

LOL at the Falkirk fans and fans of other clubs confident we were going down. Roon the lot of ye.

Quality day oot at Rugby Park. Not had many of them lately.

Now, we look to have quite a few players who have a game in them, as well as the potential of several youngsters for Clark to mould a decent side from. I just hope we can spend next season doing better than trying to be a wee bit better than Accies and Thistle.

Don't get ahead of yourself there - your team WHERE absolutely mince with most of these players present all season.

And if you were trying to be a wee bit better than accies and thistle, you didn't half make an arsenal of it!

Still it WILL be good to see dikface launched - pity these not a catapult big enough to fit his fat arse in

Thought we were the better team today. Snigger.

What an absolute felching that was. 4-0 flattered us to be honest. Just looked terrified at the start and never got into the game. Killie just way too big and strong for us. Thought they were great today.

Top marks to the fans. Were magnificent today. Note to *** filth. That's how you react to opposition fans on the pitch.

Spoke to a few Killie fans outside. Right good bunch of guys. Enjoy your night. You deserve it.

*Breathes huge sigh of relief*

Thank Fúck for that - I'll have to catch up when I get home from work tonight. I'm not sure how the nerves would have held up watching live, as I was almost apoplectic on Thursday, watching the inevitable cavalcade of missed chances leading to the inevitable "one clear chance and they fucking score" winner.

You might want to try and live within your means for once.

You know, like us.

Fair play to the Falkirk fans who travelled to the game today, especially the sound fans that I spoke to before the game. Hopefully they keep their word and beat Ayr a couple of times next season for us.

Funny those saying a huge gulf between the two leagues what league took part in the Scottish cup final ?

Two clubs whose budgets dwarf most top flight clubs, I'm not sure what your point is tbh

Archived