Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

Yup.

John Beaton for the first leg and Sir William Collum for the second.

Beaton is usually ok for us. 

Collum away - I fear the worst. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First leg key for me. If we get a lead we are incredibly difficult to peg back. We will score at Rugby Park IMO. So if we are in front it will mean Kilmarnock needing 3 to get level.

Do Falkirk goals count for more than Killie goals or something?

First leg key for me. If we get a lead we are incredibly difficult to peg back. We will score at Rugby Park IMO. So if we are in front it will mean Kilmarnock needing 3 to get level.

/quote]

I assume he just incorrectly believes that away goals count.

Either that or the schools in Falkirk aren't very good.

Guest Back Post Misses

Clearly as thick as the Hibs support. 

Let me explain

We will score at Rugby Park IMO.

So if we are ahead at home by 1 goal it will mean you need 3 to beat us. 

2 for penalties. 

We have most definitely improved under Clark, however there's only so much you can realistically expect given the shambles left over by Gary Locke.

If we're to go through then we'll need Jamie MacDonald to have another blinder and for our defence to have one of their competent days. One of the key men for me will be Gary Dicker. Holding midfielder that on his day can break up play and let the better footballers have free reign to play their natural game. If he plays well (such as 3-0 v St Johnstone and 4-0 v Accies) then we'll edge it IMO, although it's near-on impossible to predict a Killie result these days.

I'd imagine that the starting eleven will be:

MacDonald

O'Hara Addison Balatoni Hodson

Dicker Slater

Magennis McKenzie Kiltie

Boyd

Yup, the full away end is now sold out for Thursday - there'll be 2000 odd Killie fans there.
Are there any other kind? :huh:

Falkirk have just said on Twitter that they have shifted 3,500 away tickets since 10am this morning.

With only 500 left I hope we can get more from Kilmarnock 😳

You just ken we'll get horsed on Thursday now.

Guest Back Post Misses

That's unreal, not even on general sale yet.

If we get a positive result on Thursday I can see 6-7k making the journey.

I am not surprised TBH. This reminds me of the Jefferies time now. We are a town that backs its club when it is doing well. It was the same then. Let's hope we don't f**k up Thursday now and go to Rugby Park in the tie.

How do killie fans feel about this gane? As you can see we are all busy crowd wanking and getting exited about maybe going back up after 6 years. I see killie are bringing 2000 and im sure there will be alot more than usual at RP on sunday. My question is how do you get fired up for having to pay for 2 extra games you dont want to be in?

How do killie fans feel about this gane? As you can see we are all busy crowd wanking and getting exited about maybe going back up after 6 years. I see killie are bringing 2000 and im sure there will be alot more than usual at RP on sunday. My question is how do you get fired up for having to pay for 2 extra games you dont want to be in?

probably because you're guaranteed to get more excited from these 2 games than we've had all season

Guest Back Post Misses

Come on Killie. Tear the six fingered inbred c***s a new one.

Down Shep

Play offs for you next season - to stay up 

Archived