Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many did Falkirk take to Hampden?

Surely this is like a cup final to the teams involved (certainly the team trying to come up who are on a high from a successful season and the playoff semi) and will get all the day trippers out?

Hope Falkirk do it for some variety, even if some of their fans are utter melts.

Just over 20,000.

If we could sell out the stand behind the goal at Killie that would be a decent effort imo, this game isn't nearly as important as a cup final. Anyone know what it holds? 

Actually I've lost quite a bit of weight recently and I'm looking not too bad if I say so myself.

I've got 2 kids so I've seen a lady bottom at least twice but I'm married so not as often as I used to unfortunately. (Half a point for that one).

You're right about the comic books though. Was reading Judge Dredd "America" this afternoon. Great read and I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Interesting to see who we play up front, Baird was quite poor in both the Hibs games and has been off the boil a bit for a couple of months now. I'd probably go with Miller and McHugh.

If you come up do you think you'll persist with players like Kerr, Baird, McCracken etc who have proven time and again they aren't cut out for the top flight?

If you come up do you think you'll persist with players like Kerr, Baird, McCracken etc who have proven time and again they aren't cut out for the top flight?

Kerr has been our best and most consistent player this season.

Baird will be competing with Miller, McHugh, Austin and O'Hara next season. That looks great for the Championship but for Premiership it'd concern me slightly. I'd like to see us bring someone else in if we go up who can play up by themselves. Plenty numbers there though.

McCracken I'd punt either way. He's not first choice just now anyway, Peter Grant is injured.

For me if we go up I'd be looking at a team of

New keeper

New RB

Grant

New CB

Leahy

Alston

Vaulks

Kerr

Sibbald

McHugh

New striker

Squad players/subs: Watson, Muirhead, Taiwo, Hippolyte, Craigen, a new winger, Miller, Baird, O'Hara, Austin. Austin within a year would ideally be starting up front.

No i would expect us to sign quite a few players. Baird is ok at champ level but would struggle in the top flight. Kerr has been excellent but doesnt have the legs to start in the premier. He'll be a useful squad player. Mccracken is only playing due to grant being injured. Grant made the team of the season and is a quality player who will excel at a better level. Id expect mccracken to pack in at the end of this season.

Our last accounts showed a 1.5 million profit for the year and we're well on the way to another successful year financially so at least he funds will be there for us to strengthen.

Alright, alright box office is here.

Killie have 2700 today right enough?

What a loss to the topflight they'd be.

Seems Killies best player is ex Falkirk sand dancer Higgy. He's got slightly different talents to that big oaf Killie have upfront.

What a sad state of a club when you resort to junior team tactics.

Seems Killies best player is ex Falkirk sand dancer Higgy. He's got slightly different talents to that big oaf Killie have upfront.

Higginbotham is nowhere near our best player so you're talking shite there. Shocker.

Higginbotham isn't our best player, or even a first pick. Hence why he played today in a team of kids, jersey fillers and jobbers.

Just over 20,000.

If we could sell out the stand behind the goal at Killie that would be a decent effort imo, this game isn't nearly as important as a cup final. Anyone know what it holds?

Think it's around 4000-4500.

Buzzing for these ties. Hope I'll retain that optimism and Killie won't give me reason to cry into my scarf.

Couldn't predict what this Killie team will do come the time, but hopefully it'll be a performance like the one at Hamilton rather than... Well, basically any other performance this season.

Archived