Dear Alan Stubbs

For a smallish yoyo type club iv had some moments from Falkirk. I clearly have to concede to you that we havent won the cup in my time. However, theres no club our size thats been to 3 Scottish cup finals in less than 20 years. Should have won it last year. That was our chance I fear, but its hardly an unrealistic aim for us.

The rivalry point remains though, if you rate the cup that highly, then getting papped out by us last year must have hurt like hell, and the play offs this season too.

Both hurt. Definitely.

Neither matter now though not will do ever again. Congrats on they wins. I really mean that. I don't give a f**k we lost now because we are - 2016, Scottish Cup Champions. That's all that matters.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should just fold now, who cares about the rest.

We've done it.

It's about shits and giggles now. About walking about any town or city, seeing another hibee and giving a wee grin back and forth indicating we where there.

My god Housty...

You didnt just do Stubbs.... you caught a few innocent fans with your mind warp ray gun too.

Is THAT what he's doing when his face is turning red with rage?

My god Housty...

You didnt just do Stubbs.... you caught a few innocent fans with your mind warp ray gun too.

I'd say it's the other way about, we've had Falkirk fans furiously lashing out at Sir Alan Stubbs the last few months, quite a few mocking his cancer.

He's got you rattled.

Guest Back Post Misses

Any Hibee had a knock on your door from plod yet after Hibs fans disgraced their club?

Forget the fans, Housty got in Stubbs head. No two ways about it, and enjoyed success over him because of it. To be honest though that me be of no comsequence to some, I just happen to enjoy mind games and folk trying to f**k with eachothers heads. It amuses me.

You're the one who mentions fans first, make your mind up.

In my defense I cant remember what I wrote about fans as I have one eye on this and one on my baby who is practicing her balancing skills between a fairly pointy tv unit and a marble fireplace..... I may have to do some real life shit shortly

No offence but you're a fucking roaster.

Guest Back Post Misses

BPM taking this really well.

"But, but you might get a knock on the door likesay!!"

Broken.

Glad you won the cup. I wished you luck before.

Archived