Dear Alan Stubbs

Guest Back Post Misses

I think its more mourning than celebration. This is absolutely terrible news for all Championship fans.

The only thing which can make this all right is if Hibs appoint Hughes again.

What a fucking boot in the stones Hibs getting shot of this clown shoes manager is. Properly seething at this.

Not even the basket case that is Hibs would appoint John Shughes again.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's made a smart move in swapping the Scottish Championship for the English one, albeit with one of the less fancied sides.

Its a great move to a much bigger club than Hibs and obviously on a bigger stage. Yet another season of being slapped about by Dumbarton and Morton would completely rule out this sort of move.

Its just Pressley to Coventry all over again. Will end in a sacking , but with I'm sure a healthy pay off involved. Feel for the Millers fans.

Surely winning promotion to the spl is a Greater achievement.

It's a good job Ferguson didn't do a runner after his first trophy win at Man U

It's the Scottish cup! If your team only won 4 games all season and It happened to be in the cup,you will win it,

Taking nothing away from the facts its great to win any trophy, but let's put things into perspective.

Hibs beat Raith, Hearts,ICT and Rangers in the same season and to win the trophy.Is it really an unbeatable achievement?.

Maybe If he had also won promotion, which he has found to be far more difficult,fair enough.

I'm sure The expectations at Hibs will be far higher than those of Rotherham that for me is the reason he's left the club.

That's why I think its laughable

Winning promotion to the Premier League will probably happen this season anyway.

Hibs have won that league in the late '90s. Winning the Scottish Cup is the most prestigious trophy Hibs can realistically win.

Winning promotion to the Premier League will probably happen this season anyway.

Hibs have won that league in the late '90s. Winning the Scottish Cup is the most prestigious trophy Hibs can realistically win.

That's true but certainly not the mist difficult .

To be honest hes without doubt did what's best for him.

Will always be remembered for that success

That's true but certainly not the mist difficult .

To be honest hes without doubt did what's best for him.

Will always be remembered for that success

He's already had two goes at the Championship. His CV won't be significantly enhanced by winning it. He'll never do any better than Premiership top 6 at Hibs, and the English Championship is better than the Scottish Premiership. It was probably a no brainer for him to leave.

Guest Back Post Misses

More fans, won more in our history.

More fans?

They have 8000 ST holders and took 30k to Wembley a couple of years back. They are better supported than you think.

More fans?

They have 8000 ST holders and took 30k to Wembley a couple of years back. They are better supported than you think.

That's as high as they've got for years while our crowds are as low as they'll realistically get. They're diddies.

Guest Back Post Misses

That's as high as they've got for years while our crowds are as low as they'll realistically get. They're diddies.

Losing your manager to diddies now? Hibs are really just diddies like the rest of us

Bigger clubs have more twitter followers now 😂😂😂

I don't work for Sky sports and didn't create the graphic, champ. Don't see why an irrelevant diddy who's side will struggle to make top 4 next season is bothered anyway.

There's a bit of a trend emerging in terms of folk who've been on to downplay winning a Scottish Cup, Morton, Queens, Falkirk etc.

If you're ever in the position of seeing your team win anything vaguely relevant, come back and tell us how you feel about it.

Archived