Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Fucking bottom. Story of my fucking life. [emoji20]
GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YOUS. 
I want a snowball [emoji20]

Nah you weren't last bud. You entered and didn't shitbag it like some others who would have no doubt got less :P

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Fucking bottom. Story of my fucking life. :(

GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YOUS. 

I want a snowball :(

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Nah you weren't last bud. You entered and didn't shitbag it like some others who would have no doubt got less :P

I have no idea who you are referring to there :rolleyes:

My favourite episode is when Isa thinks Jack and Victor are gay and when she's looking through the letterbox and Victor shouts "Where is this arse cream Jack?!".

Also for anyone who doesn't know, the young rascal Tomas from that episode features in Sunshine on Leith and is in the up and coming film Dunkirk.

16925c465325e95ff0cc80c0d3bd769c.jpg

5450ed4b768646dd25995b99e4908f42.jpg

3 hours ago, throbber said:

My favourite episode is when Isa thinks Jack and Victor are gay and when she's looking through the letterbox and Victor shouts "Where is this arse cream Jack?!".

Also for anyone who doesn't know, the young rascal Tomas from that episode features in Sunshine on Leith and is in the up and coming film Dunkirk.

16925c465325e95ff0cc80c0d3bd769c.jpg

5450ed4b768646dd25995b99e4908f42.jpg

Never realised that was him. Was in Sunshine on Leith and Misfits as well

• 4 weeks later...
I see they've started filming the new series today.

Sadly, it also looks like Methadone Mike (or whatever his name is) has been shoehorned as one of the main characters again...

Methadone mick is an arsehole and ruined the season for me

Had they introduced him as a background character with the odd minor plot line here and then, it might have worked. For a new character who's still relatively minor and has no real place in the old folk's world, for him to appear in (and have dialogue) in all but (I think) two episodes was bizarre. It was so clear that he'd been shoehorned in and it became quite hard to watch at times. It really was like my old analogy of when Itchy and Scratchy brought in Poochie because they'd run out of storylines.

I noticed the actor who plays him also went on a searching-his-own-name spree on Twitter after every new episode as well...

17 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see they've started filming the new series today.

Sadly, it also looks like Methadone Mike (or whatever his name is) has been shoehorned as one of the main characters again...

Certainly does going by this photo from the set. I hear they've been filming in Gourock.

Marvellous Mick.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't at all take to Methadone Mick. The Pete the Jakey episode was fine but other than that they completely ripped the arse out of it.

I think having Isa offer to help him get back on the rails and having it as a minor background plot would've been okay, but he was thrust straight in for no reason.

On 25/07/2017 at 14:44, mizfit said:

I think having Isa offer to help him get back on the rails and having it as a minor background plot would've been okay, but he was thrust straight in for no reason.

Kenneth-Williams3.jpg