Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Jenny's. Pete the Jaikey's son had it renamed rather than dozing it down.

Forgot all about that in storyline wise. I was talking about in real life!

That said though, that fucks up continuity. Poor show.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Forgot all about that in storyline wise. I was talking about in real life!

That said though, that fucks up continuity. Poor show.

Aye, it did annoy me when it was changed back with no explanation. Overall I really enjoyed the show and hoping for much of the same the next few weeks. 

Like others have said, started slow but once it got going it was back to its brilliant best. Didn't feel like it tried too hard for laughs which was a worry. The scenes with Jack in the bath were hillarious, especially when Victor was on the pan.

A great comeback and I'm sure we'll see more of the other characters in weeks to come.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

The same could not be said for Boaby. He's got rather bawfaced.

No pun intended.

"Everytime I shag your wife, she makes me a sandwich."

Halcyon days.

Anyway, I enjoyed having Still Game back on the telly. It has came a long way from the 11pm on a Monday night slot and as an avid fan, I enjoyed it.

I thought the whole Futuroo arc was great. Auld folk do like to buy utter shite.

Isa's wee dug. [emoji23]

Although I was hoping for a double cross with Winston's brother, cut to a shot of him on a bus with an envelope full of paper or something. And Stevie really is a b*****d.

3 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

New episode was a big let down for me. Very slow start. Hope it gets better as I love still game

Read somewhere that Ford and Greg were interviewed saying that the first episode was focused more on continuity of the series since its been 9 years and that it'll get funnier as the series goes on. 

I fairly enjoyed it although I would agree with an earlier poster that the cock in cockney line seemed forced. Other one liners were funny though. Eric saying "it cost me an arm and a leg" while Winston and his brother were standing there was well done. :lol:

I thought it was a great start to the series. Some good one liners as mentioned before. Even just the way it started with them discussing buying just one paper was enjoyable. Looking forward to the next episode!