Man arrested for turning dug into a nazi

Theres a whole website dedicated to cats that look like Hitler. They're known as Kitlers.

I doubt that he's an anti-Semite. I strongly suspect he's an attention-seeking cockwomble who deserves to have every facial piercing removed by force.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While whether or not police should be wasting time on him if you post anything online for the world to see involving making light of gassing Jews you are likely going get yourself in trouble.

I used to work beside a thick as f**k Rangers supporting fork lift driver who taught his Alsatian to go into attack mode whenever he pointed at someone and said "catholic".

I used to work beside a thick as f**k Rangers supporting fork lift driver who taught his Alsatian to go into attack mode whenever he pointed at someone and said "catholic".

Manchester Police used similar training for their dogs when the **** were down for the uefa cup final.

Christ almighty, the YouTube comments   :wacko:

Any news of a follow-up video? Surely the money shot for this will be the girlfriend finding out.

No such thing as free speech any more.

I guess this isn't America where you can easily get a permit to march down the street with big protest banners telling the Jews to disappear.  Stupid considering their gun laws there, but entirely legal to do so regardless of the seethe it would inevitably cause.  Not a freedom I'd want in the UK tbh.

I guess this isn't America where you can easily get a permit to march down the street with big protest banners telling the Jews to disappear.  Stupid considering their gun laws there, but entirely legal to do so regardless of the seethe it would inevitably cause.  Not a freedom I'd want in the UK tbh.

No, you'd prefer unfreedom and the government being able to control what opinions are permissable.

It should be a justification for not being arrested in any free society.

Within reason, perhaps. Citing "Freedom of speech" does not mean you do not have the responsibilities that go with it.

Within reason, perhaps. Citing "Freedom of speech" does not mean you do not have the responsibilities that go with it.

Who defines what counts as "reasonable"? The government? The EU?

Of course people have responsibility to not say stupid things. Doesn't mean you should be arrested for not being responsible though.

Who defines what counts as "reasonable"? The government? The EU?

Of course people have responsibility to not say stupid things. Doesn't mean you should be arrested for not being responsible though.

I think that quite often these days people believe they have the right not to be offended. I think that is bollocks. I also think that in some cases, the person doing the offending should quite rightly get his arse felt by the authorities.

I don't see the point in splitting hairs or going into deep conversations about the manufacturing of consent within context of wider society. Most people know where the line is and when to cross it or not.

I think that quite often these days people believe they have the right not to be offended. I think that is bollocks. I also think that in some cases, the person doing the offending should quite rightly get his arse felt by the authorities.

I don't see the point in splitting hairs or going into deep conversations about the manufacturing of consent within context of wider society. Most people know where the line is and when to cross it or not.

Again - who decides what is illegal or not and why do you trust them so much to chuck away our liberty for the "right" reasons? 

Archived