Man arrested for turning dug into a nazi

The metal shite in his face, beard and shite tattoos should all be imprisonable, never mind radicalising the dog. 

He strikes me as the sort of guy who would hold up airport security and act all surprised / outraged when told to empty his face. Get him binned.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems strange for the guys defence to be that it was just a joke and that he isn’t anti-semitic and has ‘liberal views’ for him to immediately be palling about with Tommy Robinson and the wanks from infowars.

Just makes it seem like the initial video was just an attempt to get his name out there amongst those circles now. Initially thought the court case seemed like an over reaction but certainly don’t have as much sympathy for the guy now.

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The metal shite in his face, beard and shite tattoos should all be imprisonable, never mind radicalising the dog. 

My thoughts exactly.

So you get arrested for bad taste? Mental. Liked the comment that the dog has fled to South America.

Boy looks a c**t, though, so I have mixed feelings on the matter.

Too many piercings as well. Just an all round dickhead.

20 hours ago, pandarilla said:
20 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:
These days, if you say you're English, you get arrested and you're thrown in jail.

You actually get thrown in jail.

No but if on an official form where it says nationality you cross out British and you write white English they will send that form back. 

No but if on an official form where it says nationality you cross out British and you write white English they will send that form back. 

Why would anyone write white English?
British is pretty much that in a lot of peoples eyes.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Why would anyone write white English?
British is pretty much that in a lot of peoples eyes.

Totally agree m8. Earlier this year I was applying for a new passport and on my passport photo before I sent it in, on my face I wrote in pen 'there ain't no black in the union jack'. Stupid load of fuss - I was banged up!

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

This is bollocks though.  No one would write, "white English" as their nationality.

Archived