Man arrested for turning dug into a nazi

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I think the guy is a numpty for doing it but I think a conviction for this sets a dangerous precedent. Where do you draw the line?

Gas the Jews?

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Alive and well on P&B.  Just hide behind asterisks and it's fine.  Everyone knows what you mean but no-one bothers.

I'm amazed you can still live a normal life with that massive chip on your shoulder.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

You'll have to tease this one out a little, if you're able.  Which chip are you referring to?

The persecution complex you seem to have taken from your green and white brothers. If you've got such a huge problem with it then why not go complain to the mods? Again.

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The persecution complex you seem to have taken from your green and white brothers. If you've got such a huge problem with it then why not go complain to the mods? Again.

Lovely.  Perfect 'shoot the messenger' stuff from you.

16 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t our law based around precedent? I’m willing to believe that this case is really just about setting a firm stance that the far-right should be wary of breaching. What’s the likely sentence he’s going to get?

scots law isn't based around precedent as far as i know. previous cases can be useful guides but the statute isn't extended by case law as it is in common-law jurisdictions.

Hiding 'sectarianism ' behind asterisks is a bit more subtle than using the word 'Greenyins' and actually posting it in green lettering to impress the likes of Tedi.

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

He's only done that 9 times tbf :lol:

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Gas the Jews?

You have just committed the same offence that the fuckwit did, no?

Offensive phrase. 

He thought it was funny, you don't, but you both used bad words. As far as i can tell the judge thought that his humorous intent was irrelevant, so your honorable intent us also irrelevant.

The guy is a p***k, but he wasn't inciting anyone. 

Offence alone shouldn't be criminal.

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Offensive phrase. 

He thought it was funny, you don't, but you both used bad words. As far as i can tell the judge thought that his humorous intent was irrelevant, so your honorable intent us also irrelevant.

He's a stark raving Trumpet trying to trigger snowflakes by joking about gassing Jews. While trying for Youtube hits.

DY1EbIEW4AAQXu-.jpg

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Offensive phrase. 

The guy (Meechan) talked all about the context being important. He put himself in the context of siding up next to a bunch of neo nazis, thereby changing the context from it being a bit of fun to having a more sinister tone. Hoisted by his own petard. 

Archived