Man arrested for turning dug into a nazi

No. Shocking I know that someone doesn't gullibly accept all the PC left-wing premises at face value and believes in the value of free speech.

No, you believe people are perfectly entitled to incite violence on others through speech and that they should have no legal impediment from doing so.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

This arsehole comes across as stupid rather than a racist. Not that that is defending, correct decision to be found guilty of a hate crime. I unfortunately watched the video, I found it uncomfortable.

Tommy Robinson's involvement has turned it into a free speech political statement and probably meant he lost any chance of being found not guilty, and will probably mean the sentencing judge will hammer him.

So the guy was teaching or taught the dog to do a nazi salute when he said “gas the Jews”? If that is the case, then f**k that guy. In the jail. An absolute shock to nobody Tommy Robinson is jumping on the back of it and trying to stay relevant. He can f**k off as well. Folk saying he’s gone to jail for a joke, if the above was his joke - then he hasn’t, he’s gone to jail for being a fucking cretin.

I hope the arsehole gets thrown on jail as a clear message that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable.

Idiots who are calling this a free speech issue obviously do not understand what free speech actually entails.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope the arsehole gets thrown on jail as a clear message that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable.

Idiots who are calling this a free speech issue obviously do not understand what free speech actually entails.

I would hazard a guess that it entails free speech.

I hope the arsehole gets thrown on jail as a clear message that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable

It’s pretty clear that free speech entails being free to express any thought you like without prosecution.

Archived