New Premiership Kits 16/17

Dundee's home one hasn't been officially revealed so far but it has been leaked. Sorry about the picture sizes in advance, uploading them from my phone, and can't see them myself in the app. post-12782-14628265149214_thumb.jpg

Really think the socks make the strip as weird as it sounds but it's not a whole lot different to our current one.

Here was a picture mocked up by a Dee on here which accurately reflects it too: post-12782-14628266117316_thumb.jpg

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee's home one hasn't been officially revealed so far but it has been leaked. Sorry about the picture sizes in advance, uploading them from my phone, and can't see them myself in the app. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462826512.737186.jpg

Really think the socks make the strip as weird as it sounds but it's not a whole lot different to our current one.

Here was a picture mocked up by a Dee on here which accurately reflects it too: attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462826609.969730.jpg

Not to bad,whats the story with the sponsor,do the dundee derry boys get free legal aid as part of the deal😎

Not to bad,whats the story with the sponsor,do the dundee derry boys get free legal aid as part of the deal😎

They're sponsoring us, Inverness Caley and United next season. Came a bit out of the blue but they must be putting in a fair amount as we had a pretty good relationship with Kilmac the past 5 or so year (The year Gardiner fucked it excepted).

Dundee's home one hasn't been officially revealed so far but it has been leaked. Sorry about the picture sizes in advance, uploading them from my phone, and can't see them myself in the app. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462826512.737186.jpg

Here was a picture mocked up by a Dee on here which accurately reflects it too: attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462826609.969730.jpg

That's a very, very boring football strip. 

Dundee's home one hasn't been officially revealed so far but it has been leaked. Sorry about the picture sizes in advance, uploading them from my phone, and can't see them myself in the app. ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462826512.737186.jpg

Here was a picture mocked up by a Dee on here which accurately reflects it too: ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462826609.969730.jpg

^^^

Up to his knees.

I thought it was Hibs and Dundee and ourselves they were sponsoring,

Ah well.

Mind when it was just the ugly sisters that got sponsored by the same sponsors.

Is this the 1st time 3 professional teams in the top tiers of Scottish football have done this?

Only two of these clubs will be playing in the premiership next year. Dundee United were relegated a week ago today at Dens Park.

HTH

Which part of top tiers don't you understand?

It means all the teams from Premiership to second division. HTH :unsure:

Accept my wholehearted apologies, I thought you said top tier.

Still, the Dundee United relegation point stands. 

I wonder if hamiltons shorts will be the same manufacturer as their top this season? Another rummage around in the sports direct bargain bin for red templates me thinks.

Why since 2003 have all Celtic and Rangers kits been sponsored by either alcohol or betting sites? And why have they always had similar sponsors?

Because they offer a lot more money to sponsor both.

Alcohol and betting sites tend to also pay a lot to sponsor teams, as fans will genuinely use them if they sponsor their team, especially with betting sites who offer special promotions for teams they sponsor.

If you look at it from the companies point of view, the OF games have a massively inflated viewership compared to regular games, so sponsoring both teams means tonnes of people will be watching a game with your logo plastered everywhere at least 4 times a year.

Why since 2003 have all Celtic and Rangers kits been sponsored by either alcohol or betting sites?

These companies know their target audience. That's why clubs not supported by scum are sponsored by capital management firms and suppliers of offshore pipeline materials.

Wonder if Accies will release an all adidas kit this year. If there is another half Accies 1874 half adidas kit I'm gonna be very displeased.

Tbf, I don't thinks there's a lot the club can do about it, Adidas don't make a red and white hoop shirt template, and they're certainly not going to just for our benefit. The only other option would be, to try and get a deal with Avec, who I believe make the Doncaster Rovers kit.

Archived