New Premiership Kits 16/17

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really quite funny how people see a brand when they are deciding if they like a football shirt. For what it's worth I genuinely think the Aberdeen top is totally 'meh' for example.

The Saints top in the flesh is much better than it appears in the photo and whilst I would prefer the Sponsor Logo to be a bit different it's actually not a bad shirt and at least something we've never really had before without completely going off the radar.

It's really quite funny how people see a brand when they are deciding if they like a football shirt. For what it's worth I genuinely think the Aberdeen top is totally 'meh' for example.

The Saints top in the flesh is much better than it appears in the photo and whilst I would prefer the Sponsor Logo to be a bit different it's actually not a bad shirt and at least something we've never really had before without completely going off the radar.

Likes the joma saints abomination but thinks the Aberdeen home is meh? Mate give me some of that drugs your on

There's no accounting for tastes. Both Aberdeen tops look good, not sure about the white collar on the home top but it's fine, whereas if you stuck an Adidas badge and stripes on the St Johnstone kit it'd still look 'meh' at best. Sponsors logs are unfortunately part of the overall look of a kit and the St Johnstone one just looks cheap. Could be worse though, you could have a sponsor that looked like the Partick Thistle one.

On 7/22/2016 at 20:34, Arnold Layne said:

Could I ask any Motherwell fans coming to Firhill this season NOT to turn up wearing only their tops.

Thank you.

On 7/22/2016 at 20:45, Moo said:

What happens if it's a tidy burd?

From Motherwell? :huh:

if that's the new killie away kit it is the same as the present Clydebank Kit..........guess that doesn't matter much but youd think they would research these things and come up with another colour or design from the book!

4 hours ago, s_dog said:

Sponsors logs are unfortunately part of the overall look of a kit and the St Johnstone one just looks cheap. Could be worse though

I beg to differ. There is no logo in the history of football worse than ours.

22 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

You're right, but this is a close een

pooh2_crop_north.jpg

Oh dear! Thing is, despite the meaning, it's still far better presented than ours. That's it confirmed though...Alan Storrar Cars is worse than shit.

On 24/07/2016 at 11:14, Nadroj said:

image.jpg

4 hours ago, troopio said:

if that's the new killie away kit it is the same as the present Clydebank Kit..........guess that doesn't matter much but youd think they would research these things and come up with another colour or design from the book!

That definitely is our away strip. Suppose it's just the joys buying standard templates from a catalogue. 

Hartlepool United and Lech Poznan both have identical home strips to ourselves also.

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Allegedly based on the colour used in the design of the 1967 European Cup final/ ticket

Strange that they chose this one

1967-european-cup-final-ticket-celtic-50

and not this one...

1967.jpg

Its not really considering most sides won't play in the colours of their closest rivals.

They went for the cheaper option.

22 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Allegedly based on the colour used in the design of the 1967 European Cup final/ ticket

Strange that they chose this one

1967-european-cup-final-ticket-celtic-50

and not this one...

1967.jpg

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not really considering most sides won't play in the colours of their closest rivals.

Archived