Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish Cowden all the best in their final season as a league club. I might go and watch you play Stirling Uni if they're still playing at Forthbank by that point.

Can we get a loan of your old collection buckets so we can stand out side Asda, we'll return them in time for the Pars next administration event. For what its worth I believe Stirling Uni are moving to the Falkirk Stadium.

I'll pass the message on to the Stranraer fans when we pump their team on Wednesday night.

Getting serious for a moment but a hard game to call. Your lot have got your arse back in gear but Stranraer have been going well. 

Can we get a loan of your old collection buckets so we can stand out side Asda, we'll return them in time for the Pars next administration event. For what its worth I believe Stirling Uni are moving to the Falkirk Stadium.

Sorry, we'll need to keep them for the next time we overspend wildly but get away with it because we're a big team.

Is it going to have to be a rebuild for next season or will there be enough quality for the 3rd division as it is?

What's the 3rd division? It no longer exists. You should know that, as it was the first trophy your young club won.

I would have happy to keep Nish if there had been signs that he was learning but there is nothing that shows he has learned anything from his mistakes or tried to adapt throughout the course of the season. He has no plan B and can't do anything to change how a game is going.

His recruitment as a whole has been awful and he has to pay for this season with his job. He is not the man to take us forward.

Archived