Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Folks I wouldn't read too much into the odds as Fox who was 2/5 the same as they did with Stephen Aitken 2/5 for the Raith job and as you know Locke got it.

All just rumour mill but makes it interesting as we wait in anticipation

Let's just wait and see but one thing is for sure I think the Don will select the right man

believe me he's got the job !!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So???

Chris Kane, any good???

Sadly, no. He is good for kicking people and trying to get sent off.

Oh sorry, did you say Chris Kane, must have read it wrong. Yeah, he is awesome. If only we had stayed up, we could have maybe enticed him to stay.

Chris Kane must have some agent a tell you that. How he is still getting a gig at league 1 level is beyond me tbh wouldn't get a game for kelty hearts in the juniors truely horrible player. One of the worst players are saw in a Cowden shirt for years..

Chris Kane must have some agent a tell you that. How he is still getting a gig at league 1 level is beyond me tbh wouldn't get a game for kelty hearts in the juniors truely horrible player. One of the worst players are saw in a Cowden shirt for years..

Not the worst but such a bad passer it's hard to believe

Worst football player I've ever seen. Horrible. Maybe gets stuck in but that just results in free kicks, penaltys and bookings because he can't read a game and is slow to react to everything. Truly awful.

Not the worst CB I've ever seen to be fair. Purely because he just boots and heads everything that comes straight at him.

The worst footballer but not the worst.

Flipper the Dolphin has better control and ability on a football than Chris Kane. Thanks Beast Fife for taking him off our hands and paying him 200 quid a week.

Maybe playing with a better manager and squad will bring the best out of him, I'm sure you'll be having a look up to see how he's doing.

The worst footballer but not the worst.

Read again. As a football player he's the worst. When it comes to heading and booting it he isn't horrendous.

His position is CM so therefore the worst I've ever seen at a semi-pro level yes.

Archived