Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

this could take a while.

have to say recruiting almost any manager is a gamble,especially at a part time club. a talented pro at the end of his career does not always equate to a good player/manager or manager. alot would find it hard to change to players only having 2 evening sessions a week for starters.

best of luck to the board, they will need it.

Let's face it, both Mixu and Nish were gambles. One worked...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol just looking through all these names that your coming up with .league 2 remember seen a better junior park also with double your attandences like the Bo'ness Talbot ect .guys get real !!! Honestly makes me laugh

Can anyone translate this?

Listen you just received a phone call there reference you making allegations about me posting stuff on this I'm Kyle Mitchell dad I follow this site have done for year never said a word or posted anything and if I'm being honest Kyle has not produced for a while and deserves to get released but don't you dare state that the the guy in question is me and I will private you my number

Hope the manager's position gets sorted soon. Uncle Fester has signed up all available players.

Hopefully but at the same time we wouldn't want the board pressurised in quickly making a decision as we need to get it right I don't have any clue on how the vacancy will be filled but got a feeling the managers they fancy will be headhunted this time from a short list

Russell Latapy?

He apparently applied for the Alloa job but didn't get it. Heard an interview with him on BBC Scotland where he was suggesting that there was a racial angle to his failure to land a managerial role. Kevin Harper was cited as a similar case. He was certainly some player and a bit of a lad as well ;) .

A bit of a shock this post, but it's nothing to do with new manager! Cowden legend Bob McHugh just loves a dramatic late goal!

Hibs have been McHugh'd! At least we had an opportunity to make amends. Will he go for a hat-trick?

A bit of a shock this post, but it's nothing to do with new manager! Cowden legend Bob McHugh just loves a dramatic late goal!

Thought the exact same and I feel for Hibs fans as that day was the most depressed I have ever felt in football.I think it's because we all knew what a relegation could mean that season and missing out on Hearts and Rangers

However it turned out to be the best ever day at East End Park.

It's amazing what can happen in 3 years

Well, today's East Stirling result fairly concentrates the mind...

Well done big Joe, described by BBC as "a rock" at the back. We could have done with a rock at the back last season.

Aye, a literal one would have produced more defensive attributes than some of the attempts by players last season.

Well, today's East Stirling result fairly concentrates the mind...

Well done big Joe, described by BBC as "a rock" at the back. We could have done with a rock at the back last season.

If we'd. Had a "rock" at the start of the season that would have been better still. All those games with no defence.

Read a little bit in the paper today about fowler not fancying the mangers with us. Pity as thot he would have been ideal for us didn't think he did a bad job at queens tbf.. Just hope the board pick the correct candidate an soon. See dick Campbell is building a very good squad for league 2 already.. As for big joe wish him all the best with his retirement an hopefully he gets his badges an is a future Cowden manager an well done on promotion # Cowdenlegend..

He apparently applied for the Alloa job but didn't get it. Heard an interview with him on BBC Scotland where he was suggesting that there was a racial angle to his failure to land a managerial role. Kevin Harper was cited as a similar case. He was certainly some player and a bit of a lad as well ;) .

Would be an interesting appointment if Russell Lapaty got it. Has good experience from his time at ICT. Would also be a draw for players signing for us.

Archived