The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

8 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Good post but even if he is 50% fit he will be streets ahead of Longridge and the imposter that is Imrie.

No idea why Imrie is lauded by some Accies fans...he's always struck me as a brutal player.  Temps' problem, though, is that he doesn't do 50% fit.  Maybe Hearts fans have a view?  When his head and his legs were both 'sorted' he was an absolutely terrific player and I'd love him to show some form for you...except when he plays against us, of course.

Templeton :lol:

Yep: you clearly had to bat off a host of suitors to get that free agent at the end of March. :lol:

If that was the sum of Hamilton's big announcement over the international break then you're clearly fucked. 'Welcome to League One' fucked frankly; any credible club would have ditched their failing manager instead.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Good post but even if he is 50% fit he will be streets ahead of Longridge and the imposter that is Imrie.

Templetons only positive was pace and quickness of feet. Both are long gone due to injury and lack of playing time. What you'll be getting is a paceless winger with no strength who'll refuse to defend.

Yep: you clearly had to bat off a host of suitors to get that free agent at the end of March. :lol:

If that was the sum of Hamilton's big announcement over the international break then you're clearly fucked. 'Welcome to League One' fucked frankly; any credible club would have ditched their failing manager instead.

Aye pal, we've established that. Still, I love Morton away, so I'm looking forward to that next season.

Aye pal, we've established that. Still, I love Morton away, so I'm looking forward to that next season.

That would be interesting, but it's already pretty clear that you're not staying up this season though. And the feeling isn't mutual, as Hamilton is a gubbins away day for us tbh. Dundee or Dumfries it isn't.

Unlucky all round I guess.

his goal rate at sevco was about one in three, pretty good for a wide forward

he's 28 though, i can't believe that. What did United see in him that they didn't like... or are they taking him in the summer?

That would be interesting, but it's already pretty clear that you're not staying up this season though. And the feeling isn't mutual, as Hamilton is a gubbins away day for us tbh. Dundee or Dumfries it isn't.

Unlucky all round I guess.

Wow. You so edgy.
Morton ain't going up this season. Charity bet?

Wow. You so edgy.
Morton ain't going up this season. Charity bet?

Why on earth would I stake a charity bet with a gormless moron like yourself, when there are professional bookmakers willing to provide pure profit on every high street in the country? Oh that's right; I wouldn't. And you're still sliding beneath us regardless.

Thanks for playing anyway.

1490401767422.jpg

Why on earth would I stake a charity bet with a gormless moron like yourself, when there are professional bookmakers willing to provide pure profit on every high street in the country? Oh that's right; I wouldn't. And you're still sliding beneath us regardless.

Thanks for playing anyway.

1490401767422.jpg.cd5bb5e3cf9bcb776292b7161694ecb9.jpg

Shat it, IMO.

13 hours ago, Booker-T said:

his goal rate at sevco was about one in three, pretty good for a wide forward

he's 28 though, i can't believe that. What did United see in him that they didn't like... or are they taking him in the summer?

Well, most of those goals were in League Two so that goal rate is skewed.  In the championship it was more like 1 in 10

Turns out you were a bit of a Nostradamus about Hamilton sacking Canning.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27168757

Best of luck to Templeton, I really hope he does well. The Hamilton team, based on the two recent games I saw them against Rangers, appeared to be lacking in confidence and this signing could maybe inspire them to start picking up points.

On his day he's great at taking on players and getting balls into the box but it just seemed to be one set back arter another at Rangers. And if he's playing on a plastic pitch that may not bode well. Still, Rangers wouldn't have paid £800k for him if he was only a lower level player so I think it's a good signing for Hamilton.