The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

With top flight football secured for the 3rd season on the bounce with one of the worst managers ever says a lot about this squad of players. But a lot of questions arising. Who will stay? Who will go? Who will be the captain? Who will be the manager?

An interesting summer is something that is a certainty. Let's hope it shows some clear growth on the season that is still going on.

Anyway this has been some weekend <3

This summer will also give the board to amend for some of their shambolic going ons. Will they amend and dig into their pockets?

No.

The club can't rest on its laurels - no doubt the board will think Canzo has done enough to merit another season in charge and they simply don't want to splash out any money

But for the club to progress and become at least a regular mid table team we must get a new manager who can take Canzo under his wing and improve him as a manager too

If the board don't adopt this change of mindset then we will be stuck near the bottom again and we all sure as hell don't want that again

Take your Unionist shite and stick it straight up your arse Rodger you Deadco/Sevco loving c**t . It has feck all to do with Accies.

Took the words right from my mouth.

Dilemma for Rodger when we play "Rangers ". Actually judging by his obsession on twitter, no dilemma at all.

Spot on.

Season ticket holder @NDP for 7 years going on 8 next season. Cheers for the backing buddy :)

The actual reason I took interest in sevco was because of how it will benefit Accies in the top flight. Dress it up however you want but Accies will be better off with Sevco in the league than without.

The actual reason I took interest in sevco was because of how it will benefit Accies in the top flight. Dress it up however you want but Accies will be better off with Sevco in the league than without.

Aye sure whatever. When Wings exposed your bile I checked your twitter and your "Rangers" obsession was clear. Funnily enough no mention of the club where you get a freebie season ticket. Edited by Owsley

Aye sure whatever. When Wings exposed your bile I checked your twitter and your "Rangers" obsession was clear. Funnily enough no mention of the club where you get a freebie season ticket.

Have they been free for 8 years??

Using wings as a credible source :))

Accies1874.

I just want to know whether you actually asked 4 Accies fans in Ferrari's if they were me? :lol:

If not, I'll be bitterly disappointed. For what it's worth, we ended up missing kick-off due to spending too much time in our pub. Didn't even have a chance to come to Ferrari's ;)

:lol:

Yeah, just what Accies need. Another club in the league that will certainly end above them next season.

Edited by Antiochas III

Would honestly love to read some of WoS tweets unfortunately he blocks people who can think for their own. And speak up against the flaws in all his arguments. (Shat it)

All he done was post your Twitter account on here. Its obvious youre a Rangers fan.